+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Man-to-man what a blunder I made ! If I did not change my may 25 profile from spouse accompanying to non-accompanying, I would have been through tomorrow at 458.....because of my greed I had to make a new profile on 1st august with 458....hopefully I will be through on August 21st draw.....losing points on sep 10th :(....best of luck everyone
Including today’s draw , u have 3 draws before 10th September,
If not on 7th aug, 100% on 21st August

Reactions: Ontherock

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Last year 3750 ITAs were rolled out from June and 3900 from September.....despite higher applicants & demand this year along with higher federal nos for accepting immigrants, CIC is still at 3600 in August..why ??....isn't it artificially increasing the score !!...with PNPS and looming FST draw, NO WAY CRS is coming down after September

PREDICTION FOR TODAY:

ITA’s : 3,600
CRS: 458-459

ITA’s: 3,750
CRS: 457-458

ITA’s: 3,900
CRS: 457-458

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Super urgent help required here.....

My last semester exam ended in April for Bachelors, however the provisional certificate was issued in May and in that certificate the completion date written for the course is May.

So, for the question, "When an applicant was first qualified to practice in this occupation?" should I write April or May?

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Last year 3750 ITAs were rolled out from June and 3900 from September.....despite higher applicants & demand this year along with higher federal nos for accepting immigrants, CIC is still at 3600 in August..why ??....isn't it artificially increasing the score !!...with PNPS and looming FST draw, NO WAY CRS is coming down after September
I agree on the part that the cutoff is maintained artificially high. They had a 3 week and a 4 week gap this year! That is, despite the higher intake target.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada

My last semester exam ended in April for Bachelors, however the provisional certificate was issued in May and in that certificate the completion date written for the course is May.

So, for the question, "When an applicant was first qualified to practice in this occupation?" should I write April or May?
Mention "May".

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

DEEP3694

Aug 18, 2017
The job market there has been slowing down lately. Doesn’t matter if indeed or the government showing so many jobs not getting filled. So inviting so many applicants would not be ideal for them or for us as well. I have seen people searching for $10/hr job for months when they were earning quite decently in home country. Jobs there prefer Canadian degree and experience first over foreign experience. Anyways, they should have been honest and not get the hopes high of people waiting in the pool.

Reactions: deed

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019

hi friends, I have similar query
My last exam was held in Apr
Marksheet was issued on 30 jun
Degree issued on 31 December
On degree they have mentioned that student has passed the exam held in Apr

Exam were held in apr , but continued till May (I am guessing, don’t remember exactly), marksheet in June, degree in December

What should I mention while filling EE profile
Since what year xxx
To(required) ????? I just mentioned May here guessing on exam completed in May
Please help urgent! Tia

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
hi friends, I have similar query
My last exam was held in Apr
Marksheet was issued on 30 jun
Degree issued on 31 December
On degree they have mentioned that student has passed the exam held in Apr

Exam were held in apr , but continued till May (I am guessing, don’t remember exactly), marksheet in June, degree in December

What should I mention while filling EE profile
Since what year xxx
To(required) ????? I just mentioned May here guessing on exam completed in May
Please help urgent! Tia
As stated in your degree, it should be April. So, please update it to April.