+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
HI Guys!

I have a peculiar situation. My wife is a Cabin Crew in an International Airline, and therefore flying to 3-4 countries every month.

1) Some Flights return after 2 hours of landing, so the Crew don't cross immigration and stay inside the aircraft. So, does this count as a record in Travel History?

2) Other International Flights have a 1-2 day stop-over at the destination & her passport is just scanned (not stamped) at the immigration as the stop-over does not exceed 76 hours ever. So Passport does not show any record of International Travel. Do we have to show this record in Travel History?

3) She currently lives in Saudi Arabia (Residence Permit since 5 years) and is a citizen of India. She does come to India every month, and her Passport is stamped by Immigration on every visit to India, does this also count in Travel History?

4) If I take into consideration every trip she has made in the past 5 years, the Travel History will be well over 200 entries :O Should I show it in LOE?

Please advise..
IMHO, you are complicating it. How different is it from someone doing a 24 hours layover at the airport for a connecting flight? You see what I am talking about?. Your entry to a foreign country counts only if you have an immigration record such as I94 or passport stamping.

Khanstan

Jul 12, 2019
If someone is already paying the tax and wants to tansfer is life long saving to his partner's account. Then, as per my understanding there shouldn't be any issue.. He's good to go! As one's saving amount could be any number.

That's a huge gap! Well, in that case just simply mention that gap as "Unemployed". No worries.

@13nitinsharma means the pending approvals which are being distributed these days could affect the upcoming draw. Similarly, July 12th - NOI batch will start receiving the approvals before the second draw of August. Thus, the CRS would be highly affected with only a 1 point drop or none at all.!

Good question bro....Pls ninti we need your response

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
IMHO, you are complicating it. How different is it from someone doing a 24 hours layover at the airport for a connecting flight? You see what I am talking about?. Your entry to a foreign country counts only if you have an immigration record such as I94 or passport stamping.
It is different for aviation and shipping professionals. They have their own duty documents that are submitted.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Do u mean that no point will drop at all? Thanks
My friend, you ask the same question from everyone almost everyday. Please show some patience because draw will happen at usual time i.e., on Aug 7.

Look at us, people who waited for almost 7 months consistently without being impatient. Your score is awesome 458 and you don’t need to worry. Please show some patience.

By the way, please use 1 ID for communication. Chose either one ID - Kenneth or Khanstan. Good luck!

hove&B

May 30, 2019
My friend, you ask the same question from everyone almost everyday my friend. Please show some patience because draw will happen at usual time i.e., on Aug 7.

Look at us, people who waited for almost 7 months consistently without being impatient. Your score is awesome 458 and you don’t need to worry. Please show some patience.

By the way, please use 1 ID for communication. Chose either one ID - Kenneth or Khanstan. Good luck!
I wonder if he thought no one noticed

Thats like the worst disguise ever

But main point is just be patient and wait it out if you cannot do anything about your score.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
I think this draw is bit positive as compare to last ones because pool of 451+ applicants start decreasing.
In my opinion, its better not to expect any thing positive till October, This is election year and like any other country government machinery works without enthusiasm in this time; I know many ppl go mad on this argument but its psychological factor.
Besides above, As per recent figure of ITAs and set target, i anticipate that Sep-Oct draws would be of 3900 invites followed by back to back draw either in Oct or Jan 2020 and also we might see draw of 3900+ invites in the end of this year.

jollystripes

Jun 6, 2019
My friend, you ask the same question from everyone almost everyday. Please show some patience because draw will happen at usual time i.e., on Aug 7.

Lol. What gave him/them up is reference to 'ninti' which I believe you've corrected him/them for in the past.

Parapapa

Jul 27, 2019
I m a new member here and i saw that most of you are in asia or africa. I want to help you undestanding why crs score is going high. More and more french people are trying to get PR, it s a new thing in France and everybody speak about it.

They speak french and english so it s very easy for them to have a high score...(490/500 crs score is very easy when you speak english and french).

Hope it helps you to understand!