+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

pororo

Jul 2, 2019
Hi,

I have a question regarding the OINP account creation. It asked for Last Name (as in passport) and First Name (as in Passport).

Since, my passport (Indian) has 2 sections: Last Name and Given Name, I put the Last name accordingly and put the Given Name as the First Name.
My Given Name in the passport consists of actually my First name and Middle Name.

Later on, during profile creation, it asks for Middle Name (optional). This has got me confused now. Should I remove the Middle name from the first name section?

As in Passport:
Last Name: Gupta
Given Name: Rahul Gopal (where Rahul is First name and Gopal is father's name (middle name))

Should I enter Rahul OR enter Rahul Gopal in the First name section and leave the middle name empty.

Maybe @13nitinsharma or @EnthuChap or somebody in the process of OINP could clear this confusion please?

P.S. the names are fictitious but reflect the situation.

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
One thing i know for sure is this ,not even CIC knows the cut off score of the draw that will take place..so I really don't understand why this guy is so full of negative news all the time....I guess u are kind of confuse bro.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi,

I have a question regarding the OINP account creation. It asked for Last Name (as in passport) and First Name (as in Passport).

Since, my passport (Indian) has 2 sections: Last Name and Given Name, I put the Last name accordingly and put the Given Name as the First Name.
My Given Name in the passport consists of actually my First name and Middle Name.

Later on, during profile creation, it asks for Middle Name (optional). This has got me confused now. Should I remove the Middle name from the first name section?

As in Passport:
Given Name: Rahul Gopal (where Rahul is First name and Gopal is father's name (middle name))

Should I enter Rahul OR enter Rahul Gopal in the First name section and leave the middle name empty.

Maybe @13nitinsharma or @EnthuChap or somebody in the process of OINP could clear this confusion please?

First Name - Rahul Gopal
Middle Name - Leave it Blank
Last Name - Gupta

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Was it a visitor visa?
If yes, does it need to have any other info about your work history other than present occupation? No
Then you need not worry.

Was it a student/working visa?
If yes, they do enquire about current and previous jobs and education. Do they vaguely know the details or do they need proper details, I'm not entirely sure.
If they have a vague info, you can apply just fine as it is.
If they have proper details, prepare a well written LOE. They're gonna know about the missing details, thoroughly. The reason is already present in your query, just explain it clearly to them.
Actually Yes, the visitor visa mentions that the applicant should disclose employment history for the previous 10 years in the application.
I just mentioned the job I held at the time of applying and omitted the previous work history (for the reason stated previously).

I mean they cannot reject the application altogether, right? The worst to happen will be a tighter scrutiny. No? Or would it make me liable for serious stuff like misrepresentation too?

jamlabhai

Jul 7, 2019
Detroit
Category........
FSW
From my conversation with a cic insider there was an uptick in 460+ scores over the last few days. I don't think cic score will come down the next draw. Maybe even a 1 point increase. Brace for impact.

Guys and gals, This guy over here has already got his PR, and he is living a miserable life. He is so bored he comes to this forum and tries to play around with you guys. And you believe him!! so what if the score goes 460 or 1000. You still cant do anything about it. Looks like he is also jealous that a lot of people are trying to come in and relish their dreams. so you guys should just ignore coz he is having fun and your served up on a platter. He is lonely making probably 12 dollars per hour, no food nothing. so cheer up guys ! and i am a cic agent.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
From my conversation with a cic insider there was an uptick in 460+ scores over the last few days. I don't think cic score will come down the next draw. Maybe even a 1 point increase. Brace for impact.
Woah CIC insider....now this is a next level of fiction mate! If u wanna help the community here, pls ask him when the draw size increases to 3900 or when the score drops to 440s again.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

jamlabhai

Jul 7, 2019
Detroit
Category........
FSW
Actually Yes, the visitor visa mentions that the applicant should disclose employment history for the previous 10 years in the application.
I just mentioned the job I held at the time of applying and omitted the previous work history (for the reason stated previously).

I mean they cannot reject the application altogether, right? The worst to happen will be a tighter scrutiny. No? Or would it make me liable for serious stuff like misrepresentation too?
Regardless, mate you are showing it now. The only thing you can do is make your documents perfect. So that they are convinced.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hi,

As in Passport:

As @13nitinsharma advised mate. GL

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
The worst to happen will be a tighter scrutiny.
Yes, this should be the case. You can explain what you said in the application, you were studying during the period and didn't mention part time job because of overlap. Now that you are claiming points for the same, you're mentioning it. It would be clear to CIC/IRCC with an explanation, and as your employer will be helping in BG check, it shouldn't create a problem.

the visitor visa mentions that the applicant should disclose employment history for the previous 10 years in the application.
Well, today I learned.

bhanu1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Guys and gals, This guy over here has already got his PR, and he is living a miserable life. He is so bored he comes to this forum and tries to play around with you guys. And you believe him!! so what if the score goes 460 or 1000. You still cant do anything about it. Looks like he is also jealous that a lot of people are trying to come in and relish their dreams. so you guys should just ignore coz he is having fun and your served up on a platter. He is lonely making probably 12 dollars per hour, no food nothing. so cheer up guys ! and i am a cic agent.
True ..I saw her old posts and got idea about his mental health.

Reactions: jamlabhai

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Regardless, mate you are showing it now. The only thing you can do is make your documents perfect. So that they are convinced.
My documentation is good, I can tell you that.
The salary was in cash (since it was a part time job and I was paid just around 5000 RS., which falls under the exemption limits laid by finance acts), and I can substantiate that with a salary statement from the employer, along with cash slips for some of the months (I don't have all of them anymore). Apart from that I can get the reference letter reissued so that it includes all/most of the job duties I performed and I have the original job letter (which isn't much detailed, just basics with job title, salary and working hours/days). I don't actually have a relieving letter but I guess the reference letter would do for that.

So apart from lapse in documentation, would the fact of non disclosure earlier impact the process of verification? I mean if the documentation is in order and the employer vouches for me during bg check, would my mistake from the past come and haunt me again?