+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk

Mid 440s seems like a safe bet toward end of this year.. could be lower

Above is subject to change based on any major changes to EE or related systems
Haha. Im more interested in knowing when the 455+ lot will clear out. That is when the scores will drop down.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Last edited:
Reactions: WantToImmigrate

jamlabhai

Jul 7, 2019
Detroit
Category........
FSW
Hey!
The DOOMSDAY comments were a joke.

Someone was asking whether Express Entry program is going to close in 2020.
After multiple people saying that nothing of the sort was in news or under speculation earlier, that person was asking for more info.
One said it (EE) was going to close on 4? Jul 2020 and 4.33pm as a joke, followed by doomsday comment by me. :D:D:D:D

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-123rd-draw.644723/page-60

It is ok chill dude. No one is judging you

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a quick question and if anybody can shed some light:

1. Can I count freelancing work as part of the work experience? There was a time when I finished my Masters and when I got my first job (about 4 to 5 months). I was majorly working on freelancing platforms like Elance and Upwork. Not sure what would be the best way to prove it and go about it.

I am at 2 years and about 1 month in total work experience, and seeing how I can get to that 3 year mark. My new full time job doesn't start until few weeks from now.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
I just found out that I hadn't included a portion of my legit work experience on a temporary resident visa applied earlier (which was promptly refused).

Now I am claiming points for the said experience. I have the reference letters, pay slips and also a rudimentary job letter, no job duties specified, but I could arrange a separate letter mentioning that.

Do you think the fact that I had omitted the information in the TR form trouble me in my application?

And the reason I didn't include that back then was because it was part time work during studies, and I had apprehensions that V.O might question as to how could I work part time while being a full time student. I mean, I was convinced to an effect that it won't help my case if I included it.

So, would the discrepancy bug me now that I wish to claim points for it? :oops: