+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Guys..really happy for those who got OINP invitation and also for those who have submitted the application.But still there are people with Ray of hope. Atleast be happy that u have someother way..frequent posts like accepting OINP or wait for another draw feels not fair enough.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Seniors, one quick question..
When filling the application form online for PCC from India, there's a dropdown which asks,

"Purpose for which PCC is required"

The options are,
1) Citizenship/Nationality application
2) Education/Research
3) Employment Visa/Work Permit
4) Immigration Purposes Other than Citizenship
5) Long term Visa/Stay
6) Residence Permit
7) Tourist Visa

Which option do we need to choose?
Option 4

hove&B

May 30, 2019
You’re saying that all the NOIs that got approved didn’t have an impact as well?
I am saying that even if all the due oinp are approved today for example.....the effect on the next draw will be marginal.

Last edited:

Khanstan

Jul 12, 2019
You’re saying that all the NOIs that got approved didn’t have an impact as well?

My dear, the reason for the increase in CRS to 470 was basically because of the 4 weeks gap. As at then the PNP was 729...So the increase in CRS was as a result of
1. 4weeks gap
2.ITAs issued.
3.though I will say PNP was just little impact.

aambastha

Jul 22, 2019
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. I got the below notification a few days ago, and wanted some guidance.

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

Does anyone know or guide me to a link on the next steps related to this communication. Also, what are the documents I should be ready with while applying to Ontario PNP. Do I have to get PCC at this stage or only after getting the ITA?

Thanks!

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi Guys...
What are the chances of score touching 454 in the upcoming draws?
I have got the OINP nomination. I am confused whether to proceed further with it or wait for EE CRS score to touch 454.. All suggestions would be valuable and are welcome...
I am at 456.........wait for two more draw.....otherwise go with pnp....i will also do the same... I got oinp nomination on 12th july
If you guys feel that 1500 is too much to secure a PR.. then keep gambling and good luck!
Even people on 459 aren't taking any chances.... good to face realities.. .. but at the end, it depends on how much you really want to get the golden ITA mail.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
If you guys feel that 1500 is too much to secure a PR.. then keep gambling and good luck!
Even people on 459 aren't taking any chances.... good to face realities.. .. but at the end, it depends on how much you really want to get the golden ITA mail.
The words you use.. they remind me of someone..

Don't they @13nitinsharma @NikSharma01 @EnthuChap ?

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
You are asking a broad question and any answer you get now will not help much... this email comes with detailed instructions on what to do and your next steps.... follow it and ask questions in the forum if confused at any stage thereafter.
Regards
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. I got the below notification a few days ago, and wanted some guidance.

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

Does anyone know or guide me to a link on the next steps related to this communication. Also, what are the documents I should be ready with while applying to Ontario PNP. Do I have to get PCC at this stage or only after getting the ITA?

Thanks!

bhanu1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
who is gambling ?.....money doesn't matter for me ...if i have 45 days in hand ... why should i not wait for 2 more draws...please read the post carefully before giving any judgment....I already gave IELTS result on 17th july and again giving on 27th July to increase my crs so that I can get direct ITA before noi expiration ... right now my crs is 456

Reactions: atuls and Khanstan

aambastha

Jul 22, 2019
You are asking a broad question and any answer you get now will not help much... this email comes with detailed instructions on what to do and your next steps.... follow it and ask questions in the forum if confused at any stage thereafter.
Regards
Thanks. I was wondering what are the list of documents that will be required when applying for Ontario PNP - especially whether PCC is required at this stage as that may take some time.