+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

tej501

Jul 10, 2019
Where has the results come? for today?

I have checked my account and it is still showing has submitted and no changes.

abhi4001

Jun 8, 2018
I believe "negative folks" must have signed out from their account immediately after seeing increase in ITA's.

They must have regretting how come ITAs have been increased, their vague predictions still don't stand anywhere (Mr. ball said 3200 ITAs and 465 CRS), these guys discourage people who've been struggling hard in their lives. I mean I'm still shocked how do they come again and again to the forum and start posting vague things. God bless them seriously.

Anyways, I'm against posting such comments but trust me sometimes it's always better to show mirror to some irrelevant folks.

Message to my friends - Be positive ALWAYS and trust in God, everything will be fine :)
Dear, your words really ignited my spirit. Otherwise, I was feeling discouraged sitting at 453, which I once thought to be a great score. I am thinking of taking IELTS again, may be, I can bump my score by 4 or 5 points to be more closer to the biweekly cut off. Cheers to those who got through.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
my prediction was correct. CRS will not come down into the 450's this year as even with the no of ita's inceasing the cut off remained the same. plus there is a building backpressure of 460 candidates piling up. goodbye and goodluck.

tej501

Jul 10, 2019
does the status in my application changes immediately?

my points are 468, however it still showing as submitted and no change. No new messages in it as well

Please help

Sep 16, 2018
Hi
I'm new to this forum, I am having 458. Waiting for my husband's IELTS result next week, which hopefully could add 5- 8 points to my profile. From your prediction, when will be the next draw?

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Yes, now is the time to get ready your documents. 458 will be picked in the next round.
Mr prophet, could you please share some predictions for the next coming draws? Really appreciate it and I am hyped for this increase of ITA. I suppose the next coming draws should decrease the CRS points by 1each time?

nadal87

Feb 28, 2019
It would be a refreshing sight to see CRS drop back to 450's in next draw. And that my friends would bring back smile on many hopeful faces, and frown on the foreheads of many sadists we often see on this forum.