+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi

It says this round is applicable for 'Candidates from the Federal Skilled Trades Program, were eligible for this round of invitations.'

i dont think people under federal skilled worker are eligible

Regards
Harsha

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
There is nothing to be that positive ~ OINP is still working on their application and expected to finish in this/next month. 1000+ 600points people will come back to the pool again to create resistance

451-600 6,305 in July 5 stats ...we will see how long it takes to clear these people, remember back to March-May, it took four months to lower the scores from 457 to 450 and don't forget federal skill draw will happen in September

Minority factors such as October election....in my previous analysis, July and August are relaxing months but not sure after September

If you are between 451-460, you are more likely to receive ITA this year

If you are below 451, you should find any way to increase your ITA to 451+
Regarding the program specific draw, last year it took place in May and September and the September one didn’t cause a delay for regular draws.This year is following the same pattern as last year my friend. Cheers.

tej501

Jul 10, 2019
Hello guys,
Im new here and got a query.
Does the status in my application changes immediately?
My points are 468, however it still showing as submitted and no change. No new messages in it as well

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi

It says this round is applicable for 'Candidates from the Federal Skilled Trades Program, were eligible for this round of invitations.'

i dont think people under federal skilled worker are eligible

Regards
Harsha
This draw is "no program specific" which means everyone is included. Ignore that footnote

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Hello guys,
Im new here and got a query.
Does the status in my application changes immediately?
My points are 468, however it still showing as submitted and no change. No new messages in it as well
You will get it in 24 hours.Every thread has this question raised and it is hilarious. This silly question has been repeated thousands of times already. If you don’t get it within 24 hours I would say go buy a lotto.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It may be insignificant and foolish but I have heard that IELTS computer based is much better and people have been scoring a band higher than the paper-based...
Nah, no difference between the two in terms of question structure. I sat for the CD IELTS test last month and All still same. Still the same level of difficulty in question types. The only difference is how you input the answer I guess (by typing not writing). No extra 10mins to transfer the answer for Listening in computer based but only 2 mins and 30-60sec after each section to check the answer. It also has automatic word count in writing which is an advantage for me,personally.

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
does the status in my application changes immediately?

my points are 468, however it still showing as submitted and no change. No new messages in it as well

Please help
Be patient it takes up to 24 hrs to see a change, you´ll see ITA issued when it does

tej501

Jul 10, 2019
You will get it in 24 hours.Every thread has this question raised and it is hilarious. This silly question has been repeated thousands of times already. If you don’t get it within 24 hours I would say go buy a lotto.

Thanks for helping out though.

I guess the anxiety makes one really stupid and impatient to go through the forum chat history. At least it makes me feel so.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Okay

Any comments about the second question.. "And what do you expect from someone who gets an EOI do? Decline it and wait for everyone in the pool to get ITA?"

I am not fan of @13nitinsharma .. but your view looks pointless from where I stand..
Exactly!

He is considering all of the EOI's to be accepted. When there is a great chance that nearly 50% could have been declined by many individuals (especially the 450+ ones) because of the PNP restrictions.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Finally! An increase in number of ITA's. And that too in the beginning of the 3rd quarter! CIC is picking up guys. The engines is all revved. Only a matter of time before it goes full speed.

The pressure on 450' would sure be relieved by the next draw. Hopefully we will see cut off swooping down to 445-450 by the second week of September (i.e before the programme specific draw)!

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: EnthuChap