+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
i'm finally through after more than 3 months in the pool . but i won't believe it till i get the email i want to thank every single member in this forum you have helped me a lot and you have been a great emotional support during this long tiring wait. be patient you will get through one by one and if anyone has the chance to boost his or her score even by one point gooo for it. i started at 450 then improved it to 460 and i was about to sit for ielts again but you assured me that i don't need to.
love you guys,

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
i'm finally through after more than 3 months in the pool . but i won't believe it till i get the email i want to thank every single member in this forum you have helped me a lot and you have been a great emotional support during thing long tiring wait. be patient you will get get through one by one and if anyone has the chanve to boost his or her score even by one point gooo for it. i started at 450 then inproved it to 460 and i was about to sit for ielts again but you assured me that i don't need to.
love you guys,
It's your day to celebrate, congratulations!

Reactions: DreamITA

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Don't get discouraged with negative people's post. Increase in no. Of invitation is a good sign even if it is not a damatic increase. Eventually draw size will increase to 3900 in this year. Score will come down to 455 at end of August for sure.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
i'm finally through after more than 3 months in the pool . but i won't believe it till i get the email i want to thank every single member in this forum you have helped me a lot and you have been a great emotional support during this long tiring wait. be patient you will get through one by one and if anyone has the chance to boost his or her score even by one point gooo for it. i started at 450 then improved it to 460 and i was about to sit for ielts again but you assured me that i don't need to.
love you guys,
Congratulations and good luck for the further process. Enjoy your day! :)

Ranjitrip

Dec 26, 2018
love you guys,
Congratulations !

Herlo

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Am at 458, my bday is coming on December.. should i take up IELTS again or wait? :( Really confused..

Reactions: #EEC

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
To all the negative people,

1. H1B issues has always been there in the past few years.
2. Students are still graduating in the last few years from Canadian universities.
3. IELTS has still been there.

Just don't forget that cutoff was 450 about two months ago, there isn't any reason why it won't come down anytime soon. And NO MATTER WHAT, NOBODY REALLY HAS A SURE CLUE ABOUT THE CRS DISTRIBUTION.

I seriously believe this is purely because of the 1 month gap and just unusual influx of people.

This shall go down. Great to see an increase in ITAs. Where are those guys who said CIC wont increase??

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Some relief. As expected, the ITA's increased in Q3. Expect it to reach 3900/4000 in Q4. That increased 250 invites today takes one day of avg intake. May affect the 1 point at the least to the CRS. Good its coming down. But I am expecting when WES shuts shop during DEC for holidays, a dip in daily intake and at that time hoping 3900 invites bring the CRS touch that 447 landmark.

Good Luck Guys!

Cheers
Shan

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Congratulations to all of the ITA receivers.

The increased ITAs have given a slight relief after watching India being knocked out of the World Cup!

ITA 3600 and only CRS 460

We can tell increasing ITA is not necessarily beneficial to CRS drop, the requirement is higher now

ITA 3350 470 to 465 -5
ITA 3350 465 to 462 -3
ITA 3600 462 to 460 -2
You've no idea about the wasted ITAs due to the fake profiles or declined ones. Because of which CIC might be getting behind the 2019's target. That's why we'd been expecting an increase in the ITAs during the second half of the year!