+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Should touch 458 by August end and clear it in early September if conditions remain exactly same
Might touch 458 on 7 th August if u r lucky.
A few posts back the 455+ CRS scores were predicted to be given ITAs on 24th July. Slowly trickling into August like the CRS scores are trickling up :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Punitsingh

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
A few posts back the 455+ CRS scores were predicted to be given ITAs on 24th July. Slowly trickling into August like the CRS scores are trickling up :rolleyes:.
The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score keeps on fluctuating as per the needs and demands of the Canadian economy. Also it is held every fortnightly, so you need to get updated with it.

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi,

My WES report is expiring in the month of December 2019. I had ordered an extra copy from WES. They have given me an extra copy dated 26th June 2019. My question is -

1. What will be the validity of my WES report ?

2. I am MBA and as per my revised report Canadian equivalency is Master Degree(Just like old report), they changed only date. What will be my equivalency? ( because at the moment WES is not granting masters to MBAs)

Thank You.
Anybody ?

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just got my IELTS results and my score got up from 455 to 458. My work permit expires on August 16th, do you guys think I have any hope getting an ITA before that?

Considering the last cutt off , The chances are very strong that you would get through in the coming two draws. All the best.

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
As of last draw CIC issued around 44k ITAs this year, Last year in total 92k ITA were issued
Let suppose this year there target is to issue 94k ITAs then they are only left with 50k ITAs. If there will be only biweekly draws then per draw should be of 4150 invites from next draw to achieve target.
We must keep this thing in mind that there is no set limits of invites, It can be more than 4150!

My guess is CIC will increase no of invites in August and there is very high chance of 3 draws in October which will help to clear pool of people having 451+ score. Thus, people with score between 440-445 can expect ITA after September. So instead of going into extra details and complex mathematics, Focus should be on EE application and things which are in our hand. :)

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Applicants who received NOI on May 22nd under French Speaking Stream were approved on Friday. Afterwards, OINP maintenance notice is released.
Will they approve all the application in one go. In that case we should expect a high CRS cutoff in the next draw right?