Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
BANK LETTER FORMAT

DATE:XXXXXXX

Balance Confirmation Certificate

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This letter is to certify that Mr. XXXXXXXX resident of _______________ is a valued customer of our bank.

Our client Mr. XXXXXXXX has requested to issue a summary of his financial engagements with our bank.

Thus, we hereby declare the details of accounts that our client has with the bank:

Type of Account : _______________
Account Number : _______________
Date of Account Opening : _______________
Current Balance as on DATE : _______________
Total Balance : _______________

The total balance in the above said accounts as on today i.e., DATE XXXXXXX is INR XXXXXXXX (Ten Lakhs Rupees Only) which is equivalent to Canadian Dollars XXXXX in our account books at the conversion rate of INR 52 per CAD.

It is also certify that these funds are fully free of any liens, outstanding debts and/or encumbrances and are maintained and available for immediate transfer as of DATE XXXXXX.

This letter is being issued at the request of the account holder solely for the purpose of immigration.

Authorized Signatory

Branch Manager
Is this what is called the statement of account ?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
My understanding is that it gives you 600 points and it boosts your score while you are in the pool
Yes, that's it! There is always a few applicants who're rewarded with 600 points under the PNP stream (not all of the applicantions are approved). So, it doesn't affect the CRS extensively.

Reactions: Kenneth89

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Yes, that's it! There is always a few applicants who're rewarded with 600 points under the PNP stream (not all of the applicantions are approved). So, it doesn't affect the CRS extensively.
I hope so I'm eagerly waiting for crs to drop to 455+

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Question on reference letter. What documents do I need as proof for current job offer? I am currently in LMIA exempted intra-company transfer and I have the reference letter from my current employer with all required details. Is that enough?

Philips49

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Pls what you do Incase the name on your birth certificate is a bit different from the name on your passport and others credentials?(Pre ITA) Am thinking of getting another copy from the state local government where the first one was issued. 1. Middle name is different 2. A “Prefix ” was added before the first name on

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi Experts

I was due to get my WES report in couple of days . my wife status is still in 'reviewing documents' stage . as im being the primary applicant , shall i start creating EE profile or do i have to wait till my WES report ? my CRS score stands at 462.my Bday falls on Aug 18 and ill loose 5 points as i turn 30 :(

Any suggestion is highly appreciated

Regards
Harsha

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hi Experts

I was due to get my WES report in couple of days . my wife status is still in 'reviewing documents' stage . as im being the primary applicant , shall i start creating EE profile or do i have to wait till my WES report ? my CRS score stands at 462.my Bday falls on Aug 18 and ill loose 5 points as i turn 30 :(

Any suggestion is highly appreciated

Regards
Harsha
I say that you create your EE profile if you score 462 just with your ECA. Also, you are likely to receive an ITA with this score. Update the ECA reference number after receiving ITA.

Good luck

Last edited:

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
I say that you create your EE profile as you are going to receive your ECA. Also, you are likely to receive an ITA with this score. Update the ECA reference number after receiving ITA.

Good luck
Hi Enthuchap

Many thanks for the reply . I have seen in some posts suggesting that EE profile will not be submitted until you have mentioned the WES reference number.

ill be getting the report in couple of days anyway . my only concern is ,do i need to specify WES reference number for spouse also or else my WES reference number is sufficient

Regards
Harsha

Reactions: Dheana90