+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

whosharma

Hi Seniors,
I have a query regarding PNP
I have applied my case by Consultant, Earlier he said he selected Ontario PNP only in my EE profile and yesterday he changed it to All Province. (That means all province can search me by using EE profile directly) However i can not check the same in my EE profile.

Can anyone please guide me if the process is correct, and if yes, How to check in profile for application Provinces.

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hello guys pls I need your help. I want to know when to go for my medical evaluation..is it after submitting my application online? Or before submitting my application after receiving ITA?

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello guys pls I need your help. I want to know when to go for my medical evaluation..is it after submitting my application online? Or before submitting my application after receiving ITA?
Before submitting application after ITA as you have to provide medical evaluation reference details in your application.

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi Seniors,
I have a query regarding PNP
I have applied my case by Consultant, Earlier he said he selected Ontario PNP only in my EE profile and yesterday he changed it to All Province. (That means all province can search me by using EE profile directly) However i can not check the same in my EE profile.

Can anyone please guide me if the process is correct, and if yes, How to check in profile for application Provinces.
Yes, you can change it to all provincies.
You can check it in your application details. There are tick boxes to select which provinces you are interested in.

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Strange/good to see, no new members with higher scores are joining the forum as it was the case during previous draws.

Is it the impact of no new ielts results :)
In March / April there was a similar situation were there was no paper based ielts result published between two draws. However there was no impact on the CRS and couldn't see an expected decrease in the cutoff.
Trying to be positive, we can expect at least a 2 point decrease in the next draw.

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Strange/good to see, no new members with higher scores are joining the forum as it was the case during previous draws.

Is it the impact of no new ielts results :)
Infact, we cannot compare the actual pool with ROH pool. Majority of people with high score who are sure about their ITA in the next draw will not even appear here.
This post is not to discourage anyone. While keeping our hopes high , we shall also try maximum to improve our scores.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Infact, we cannot compare the actual pool with ROH pool. Majority of people with high score who are sure about their ITA in the next draw will not even appear here.
This post is not to discourage anyone. While keeping our hopes high , we shall also try maximum to improve our scores.
But even if you compare ROH to ROH with what you have now vs how it was a couple months ago, it looks weird now. Earlier we used to see a lot of new joiners with very high scores almost everyday.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
:)
Ya completely agree.
Was jus trying to post something positive :)

Reactions: Ican2019

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
Dear All,
Any one from New Delhi in this group ? and applying for PCC . I am from Delhi and stay here for last 5 years- where as changed 3 addresses in five years in Delhi. Is PCC from Delhi police mandatory post ITA as CIC states the same that Delhi resident should get from commissioner office . Please suggest ?

crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
You have the option of getting your medical exam done before or after the ITA. The benefit of getting it done before the ITA is obviously when you get the ITA, you will be ready to apply right away. The only thing to note is that medical exam result is valid for 1 year and you have to land in Canada as PR, so if you’re almost certain you will get an ITA soon then start looking for an available medical exam appointment near you as they may not have the desired time that you want.

For instance, in my case I’m going to my medical exam today even though I don’t have an ITA. I’m sitting at 461 and expect to have ITA next Wednesday, hopefully by then the medical exam result is ready. :)