Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
Is anyone else having issues signing into CIC to view your profile? I tried multiple times, using multiple devices to sign in but every time it kicks me out to the front page where we choose English or French

jp3189n

Sep 4, 2017
Hello everybody. I’m sitting at 453 hoping for ITA next August, do you think I should get medicals upfront? Right now I’m on vacations and it would be easier for me to go to the appointment now (here authorised physicians have next day appointments availability). Thank you.

ZeeeA

Jul 2, 2019
Hello All, I’m sitting at 449 after havving maxed out IELTS and getting a second degree. It is quite frustrating that the scores have gone this high. I need to immigrate so bad. Any hopes the scores would get to my score this year??? Thank you

Philips49

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
This might help

QUOTE="ZeeeA, post: 7975041, member: 887158"]Hello All, I’m sitting at 449 after havving maxed out IELTS and getting a second degree. It is quite frustrating that the scores have gone this high. I need to immigrate so bad. Any hopes the scores would get to my score this year??? Thank you[/QUOTE]
Thi

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Is anyone else having issues signing into CIC to view your profile? I tried multiple times, using multiple devices to sign in but every time it kicks me out to the front page where we choose English or French
yea so many times,,just try to login 3-4 times together then it goes through

ZeeeA

Jul 2, 2019
Thank you. There is a glimmer of hope

This might help

QUOTE="ZeeeA, post: 7975041, member: 887158"]Hello All, I’m sitting at 449 after havving maxed out IELTS and getting a second degree. It is quite frustrating that the scores have gone this high. I need to immigrate so bad. Any hopes the scores would get to my score this year??? Thank you
Thi[/QUOTE]

crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello everybody. I’m sitting at 453 hoping for ITA next August, do you think I should get medicals upfront? Right now I’m on vacations and it would be easier for me to go to the appointment now (here authorised physicians have next day appointments availability). Thank you.
If I were you, I’d wait and see the next few draws before going for a medical exam. As I mentioned before, medical exam results is valid for 1 year so get it as close as possible to your expected ITA date.

Reactions: Dheana90

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
This might help

QUOTE="ZeeeA, post: 7975041, member: 887158"]Hello All, I’m sitting at 449 after havving maxed out IELTS and getting a second degree. It is quite frustrating that the scores have gone this high. I need to immigrate so bad. Any hopes the scores would get to my score this year??? Thank you
Thi[/QUOTE]
Theres a good possibility that we will see an increase in itas

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I was able to sign in. Maybe try using a different browser like chrome or go incognito.

enibeni23

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Midwest USA
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

I apologize as this question has been asked several times. Based on the information available on this topic, I assume that in the next month, I will probably see my scores rise due to the express entry system allocating points for 3 yrs work experience a month early ( technically I should reach my whole 3-year mark on Sept 1st). It should propel my score from 450's to 470's. I anticipate that I will get an invitation to apply either in the draw on the 7th or 21st ( barring any extenuating circumstances or different draw patterns). With that in mind, I was hoping to get some information on whether I can accept the invitation next month. I have read through several threads in the forum which give conflicting information, some suggest that I reject the invitation, others suggest that I accept the invitation and wait until my three years is complete before I submit my application and inform CIC thru the cover letter about the issue.

I was hoping to get some clarification from someone who is experienced. At the current juncture, I do not have an ability to hire an immigration lawyer, therefore I was hoping to get some input from the fellow members. I would also appreciate if anyone can point to a resource where I can learn more about tackling my predicament.

your friend,
enibeni

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Bro I really hope it is next August but it is not very likely. With 3350 ITAs it is going to take till early October or Late September if there isn't a program specific draw that causes a 4 week delay. I am at 456 and betting on late August and mid September just saying.