Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
I have different opinion.

Basically,
1 week draw followed by 3 week draw= 2 biweekly draws,
hence in long term it is same thing and nobody’s loss

Advantage:
One week draw can bring early relief to candidates in range 457-460 as it would bring down the cut off to 457-458 if it happens on 3rd July :)

How's it same? If B2B draw will bring the score down to 457, so how will it be same since 2 draws from now from your predictions can't bring the score to 457? Just curious anyway

Reactions: Dheana90

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
How's it same? If B2B draw will bring the score down to 457, so how will it be same since 2 draws from now from your predictions can't bring the score to 457? Just curious anyway
That’s the advantage of one week draw I Am talking about.
It can bring down CRS to 457-458 temporarily on 3rd July and then 3 week draw will raise it to 459-460 again on 24th July

On the other hand, with biweekly draws, drop to 457-458 CRS will take much longer

Moreover, one week draw might be followed by 2 week draws, who knows :)

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
That’s the advantage of one week draw I Am talking about.
It can bring down CRS to 457-458 temporarily on 3rd July and then 3 week draw will raise it to 459-460 again on 24th July

On the other hand, with biweekly draws, drop to 457-458 CRS will take much longer

Moreover, one week draw might be followed by 2 week draws, who knows :)

Ok....I understand..but does it mean score won't drop to 458 this July?

shivarora

Jun 27, 2019
A simple question, please reply:

Just received an email from WES saying Your documents have been sent both via email and via courier to university for verification.

Does the university ONLY needs to reply via email OR via both email and courier?

if it is only email then why WES is sending hard copies as well to university?

Please clarify, i received an email from WES today suggesting On hold status.

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
I have different opinion.

Basically,
1 week draw followed by 3 week draw= 2 biweekly draws,
hence in long term it is same thing and nobody’s loss

Advantage:
One week draw can bring early relief to candidates in range 457-460 as it would bring down the cut off to 457-458 if it happens on 3rd July :)
How many draws are conducted in a year 24 or 25? If it's 25, then I think there should be a draw with 1 week gap. But, when is the question.

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
A simple question, please reply:

Just received an email from WES saying Your documents have been sent both via email and via courier to university for verification.

Does the university ONLY needs to reply via email OR via both email and courier?

if it is only email then why WES is sending hard copies as well to university?

Please clarify, i received an email from WES today suggesting On hold status.

Yes it's just the normal process of verification by WES ,just in case your university did not recieve the email,then the hardcopy will be recieved.and is just by email your university will reply to them.

Reactions: shivarora

ang_37

Mar 26, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted my application for PR under EE (FSW) on 16th June and completed my Medical exam on 24th June. When I login into my profile now, I see below:

Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Not sure why it says I do not need a medical exam.

Can someone please let me know why it is showing like this and how long will it take to see the first update to the process?

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
If I can get my desired 8877 then 455. If I could prod my spouse to sit in IELTS then possibly 460+.

My confidence level is rather low at the moment regarding the writing part :( Last time I got a 6.5 and I don’t feel I have improved very much since then.
Buddy, if you have enough score on all other papers and if it is just .5 missing in writing always, I would strongly suggest you to go for remarks next time. The probability of getting additional .5 on writing if you already have what you need for other papers, is very high. Don't lose it. I did that very same mistake for over 2 years.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hi All,

I submitted my application for PR under EE (FSW) on 16th June and completed my Medical exam on 24th June. When I login into my profile now, I see below:

Can someone please let me know why it is showing like this and how long will it take to see the first update to the process?
That's normal, pretty much the default status for the medicals.
The first update right now seems to happen after ~40 days of AOR.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I think it's because they have received your medicam exam result and it's all good. So, obviously yiu do not need medical exam again if already done so and all clear, no disease, your health is good.

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Buddy, if you have enough score on all other papers and if it is just .5 missing in writing always, I would strongly suggest you to go for remarks next time. The probability of getting additional .5 on writing if you already have what you need for other papers, is very high. Don't lose it. I did that very same mistake for over 2 years.
Thanks mate.

I had a L8.5 / R9 / W6.5 / S6.5 on my first attempt. I didn’t go for remarks as I almost did not finish task 2 and I feel 6.5 is already a gift to me :( I am extremely slow at writing essays. I am confident my speaking is not as bad as 6.5 but it seemed very unlikely that I can get both W and S to band 7... Next time if there is only one 6.5 then I will definitely ask for a remark.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020