+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

aartivig289

Apr 17, 2019
Hello fellow friends,

Need an input on a query regarding reference letters.
My spouse is the secondary applicant for our pr application. Does he need to provide reference letters as well, as proof of work experience? He has been working with the same NOC for the last 12 years.

Thanks in advance

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello fellow friends,

Need an input on a query regarding reference letters.
My spouse is the secondary applicant for our pr application. Does he need to provide reference letters as well, as proof of work experience? He has been working with the same NOC for the last 12 years.

Thanks in advance
Yes, if he claims points for his work experience. No, if his work experience is outside canada.

aartivig289

Apr 17, 2019
Yes, if he claims points for his work experience. No, if his work experience is outside canada.
Thanks for your response.
My spouse doesn't have any Canadian work experience.
So as I understood from your post, we do not need any reference letters for his work experience.

Just a follow up question to that:
What other documents can I include for his work history section?
I have offer letters from all his employers, verification of employment letters, pay stubs,
Promotion letters.
Would these suffice?

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Thanks for your response.
My spouse doesn't have any Canadian work experience.
So as I understood from your post, we do not need any reference letters for his work experience.

Just a follow up question to that:
What other documents can I include for his work history section?
I have offer letters from all his employers, verification of employment letters, pay stubs,
Promotion letters.
Would these suffice?
Yes , that would be enough and more

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
What score will you have ?
If I can get my desired 8877 then 455. If I could prod my spouse to sit in IELTS then possibly 460+.

My confidence level is rather low at the moment regarding the writing part :( Last time I got a 6.5 and I don’t feel I have improved very much since then.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any chance of draw happening on 3rd?
It's unlikely. You should expect forthnightly draw only from now in my opinion. It would not be good if there will be draw on 3th because it will most likely followed by a three-week gap which definitely will cause CRS cut off to increase rapidly.

At the moment, biweekly draw is going great as cut off score keep decreasing. I don't want to wish it going other way, except for an increase in ITA of course. You just need more patient. Our time will come eventually. I hope you understand my point of view. :):)

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
It's unlikely. You should expect forthnightly draw only from now in my opinion. It would not be good if there will be draw on 3th because it will most likely followed by a three-week gap which definitely will cause CRS cut off to increase rapidly.

At the moment, biweekly draw is going great as cut off score keep decreasing. I don't want to wish it going other way, except for an increase in ITA of course. You just need more patient. Our time will come eventually. I hope you understand my point of view. :):)
I have different opinion.

Basically,
1 week draw followed by 3 week draw= 2 biweekly draws,
hence in long term it is same thing and nobody’s loss

Advantage:
One week draw can bring early relief to candidates in range 457-460 as it would bring down the cut off to 457-458 if it happens on 3rd July :)

Reactions: sarak1812

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
I have different opinion.

Basically,
1 week draw followed by 3 week draw= 2 biweekly draws,
hence in long term it is same thing and nobody’s loss

Advantage:
One week draw can bring early relief to candidates in range 457-460 as it would bring down the cut off to 457-458 if it happens on 3rd July :)
i completely agree with you ... great analysis

Reactions: Punitsingh