+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I lived in US, and i already have the FBI PCC, in which they even didnt mention any travel or living dates, except that there is no criminal record upto the date this pcc is issued.

How would do you explain importance of dates here??
I also have PCC from USA and there is no dates there, some countries like the one where I have been puts all the dates in their PCC, the agent saw mismatch on dates between PCC and address history

to make it easy let say in my PCC it says lived in country A from 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011, then in my address history I am saying I lived in Country A from 1st January 2011 to 1st Janauary 2012, as my address history and my PCC don;t say the same thing I might/will have a rejection.

Also I have a question:
Are PCC's tied to address history or travel history ?

Last edited:

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
I also have PCC from USA and there is no dates there, some countries like the one where I have been puts all the dates in their PCC, the agent saw mismatch on dates between PCC and address history

to make it easy let say in my PCC it says lived in country A from 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011, then in my address history I am saying I lived in Country A from 1st January 2011 to 1st Janauary 2012, as my address history and my PCC don;t say the same thing I might/will have a rejection.

Also I have a question:
Are PCC's tied to address history or travel history ?
Where/when to show address history?
Post ita or while filling ur EE profile?

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Does the Indian PCC obtained from the PSK also shows your permanent and current address.

The address as per my passport is Dehradun whereas I am currently residing and working in Gurgaon.

Now I want to prepare the one and the same person affidavit, what address should I enter in the affidavit, the address as per passport or the current address i.e Gurgaon.?

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Even if the number of ITAs go up???
Anyways I'm happy to get it anytime before losing 5 points on my birthday in early December.
Yes. We get our chance in Sep/Oct only if ITAs go up. Also, my situation is same as yours. I too lose 6 points early December.

Last edited:

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
IRCC will eventually be back to 3900 ITAs, but we don't know by when. They need to if they want to get even close to their FSW/FST/CEC targets for 2019, 2020 and 2021. But I suspect they will only do it once they are certain they will continue to meet the 6 month turnaround for 80% of AoRs. Over the last couple of draws the number of entrants with CRS 451+ per day has been around 240-281, versus the 239 equivalent drawn per day (3350 per 14 days). So if they increase the ITAs to 3900 (279 p/d equivalent), we will inevitably land up below 450 sooner rather than later, but who knows when that will be. A quick calc says at 3900 ITAs and a constant intake of 240 p/d at 451+ will clear the backlog at 451+ in 155 days (i.e. after about 5 months).

Reactions: armaanwadhwa

Mspa

Star Member
May 28, 2019
IRCC will eventually be back to 3900 ITAs, but we don't know by when. They need to if they want to get even close to their FSW/FST/CEC targets for 2019, 2020 and 2021. But I suspect they will only do it once they are certain they will continue to meet the 6 month turnaround for 80% of AoRs. Over the last couple of draws the number of entrants with CRS 451+ per day has been around 240-281, versus the 239 equivalent drawn per day (3350 per 14 days). So if they increase the ITAs to 3900 (279 p/d equivalent), we will inevitably land up below 450 sooner rather than later, but who knows when that will be. A quick calc says at 3900 ITAs and a constant intake of 240 p/d at 451+ will clear the backlog at 451+ in 155 days (i.e. after about 5 months).
We may see 3 draws in July and 3900 ITA.Hope this will bring down score below 450.
Hope so

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
We may see 3 draws in July and 3900 ITA.Hope this will bring down score below 450.
Hope so
I think they will likely stick to their fortnightly draws as they have been. B2B draws mean they will probably have a 3 week gap afterwards, which doesn't help anyone and in fact it makes the cut-off more erratic and unpredictable.

sys1user

Apr 30, 2019
Everyone here talking blindly about ITAs (numbers, trends) and potential implication on immigration targets come across as hugely uninformed and completely unaware of how organizations work.

Remember that Canadian immigration programs have a larger mandate to achieve - to attract and retain the most talented individuals in the world - and - to maintain Canada's relatively high standards of living and image as a nation of immigrants.
This objective is more important than an immigration target which represents sub 1% fraction of Canadian population.

The immigration agency also has far more info than any of us. If there are indications that individuals below a certain threshold are not likely to improve overall quality of life for the remaining Canadians, they will not be invited - at least not in the Express entry system. There are other avenues for those people. For now, through EE, the CRS score is highly correlated with how Canada measures individuals.

In light of this - if I headed the immigration agency - I would look through data and cleverly manage different draws to ensure CRS stays up and trends higher year over year while staying close to immigration targets.
That's exactly whats happening today.

How does this impact an applicant?
It should bode well that there's a push towards higher scores. Improves chances of Canadian standards being maintained or enhanced.
Don't try to predict when the score will fall. Assume there will be a constant push up with relatively fewer instances of big drops. Focus on getting your maximum score.
Don't push back on the immigration agency or their methods or how stressful the process is. They don't need to have your best interests at heart. That's your country's job. The Canadian agency needs to have a Canadian civilian's interest foremost. They should adjust the program and keep pushing the it towards better talent.
Finally, being an immigrant myself (right now in the US), I can tell you that the Express Entry system is currently the world's most transparent system - this is the best there is. Just look at how other countries manage this process and you'll see that Canada is doing a great job - not just for themselves, but this system truly is the most friendly for any applicant.

TLDR - Stop whining and calculating. Just push towards the best you can be and show that you deserve the ITA.

Tahar19

Aug 28, 2018
You need a letter with your full name. Try your best to get your full name in the letter. If you leave it as is, you are definitely getting yourself a "Review Required" in the near future and additional several months of processing on top of that
hey do you know why you are in RR?

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
I just got my reference letter from employer signed. I forgot to add my surname in the letter i.e I wrote Simranjeet Singh instead of Simranjeet Singh Vasdev as given in the passport.

Would it cause an issue?
Guys I just got a one and same person affidavit executed. Is this enough now or anything more needs to be done at my end. I am also thinking of mentioning this information in the LOE.