+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hi,
2 suggestions:

1. It would be safer to get two separate gift deeds. Gift deed is an affidavit in the name of donor, not donee. You have 2 donors so 2 separate gift deeds

2. It would be safer to show amount in an FD account If funds are not older than 6 months and transferred from others account

Also note cheque no, txn no, exact dates of transfer they are needed in gift deed.
As a follow up, should the funds be transferred once into my account, that is, from one person (either my mum or dad),instead of two separate transactions from both parents?
What are your thoughts on this?

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
As a follow up, should the funds be transferred once into my account, that is, from one person (either my mum or dad),instead of two separate transactions from both parents?
What are your thoughts on this?
Both parents can transfer separately , no problem

darshanmodi

Jul 30, 2018
For husband and spouse accompanying together, if the whole proof of funds amount is in husband's account and the bank account is on husband's name, then does the spouse need an affidavit to prove that she has access to husband's account?

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Guys my WES evaluation is completed today, it was due on July 5. Seems a bit weird to me, completed 1 day before the due date. Now the status is pdf is in progress.

Any idea when I will be able to download my report?

Reactions: Teenz

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Guys my WES evaluation is completed today, it was due on July 5. Seems a bit weird to me, completed 1 day before the due date. Now the status is pdf is in progress.

Any idea when I will be able to download my report?
Check your email and go to your WES account as well and download. it would be there

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
IF my employer is going to give one letter in that case why wouldn't I not submit the required evidence and it's not like I'm holding something and not giving CIC, in that case I went on to submit other relevant documents.
You can do it but your case will take longer tine than usual. CIC requires only a well detailed reference letter with all required info on company letterhead along with signature and name of the manager/director. If that's not the case for some applicants then yes additional evidence will help.

hove&B

May 30, 2019
A friend of mine having 462 is losing 5 points by 7th July, pls what his chance of getting an ITA July or August. Thanks for your anticipated response seniors
Sorry to say this but i just want to make an observation.

You always seem to ask the same question in different ways and they all have to do with predictions.

Even when someone gives a prediction most times you say you disagree without giving yours.

My take is, if you know there are things that u can do to accelerate getting an ITA for example improving ielts, then go for it so as to reduce any anxiety.

If there is nothing you can do about it then kindly be patient and wait for what will happen.

NB: You have a healthy CRS and your friend too. While not predicting, i can only say it wont be long for the ITA to come.

Reactions: Ican2019

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
Sorry to say this but i just want to make an observation.

You always seem to ask the same question in different ways and they all have to do with predictions.

Even when someone gives a prediction most times you say you disagree without giving yours.

My take is, if you know there are things that u can do to accelerate getting an ITA for example improving ielts, then go for it so as to reduce any anxiety.

If there is nothing you can do about it then kindly be patient and wait for what will happen.

NB: You have a healthy CRS and your friend too. While not predicting, i can only say it wont be long for the ITA to come.

Thanks

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi ,
Can anyone please confirm if we can remove spouse work history in EE application before ITA and in that case post IT should we provide reference letters and details?
He is having 5+ years of experience , where would we mention it in this case ?