Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi ,
Can anyone please confirm if we can remove spouse work history in EE application before ITA and in that case post IT should we provide reference letters and details?
He is having 5+ years of experience , where would we mention it in this case ?
If you’re not claiming spouse work experience it’s fine, unless you’re claiming CEC from spouse work experience.

crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
A friend of mine having 462 is losing 5 points by 7th July, pls what his chance of getting an ITA July or August. Thanks for your anticipated response seniors
That means he will be at 457 from next draw onwards, next draw will most likely happen on july 10. Assuming normal biweekly draw and same number of ITA, I’d say he will get an ITA in the next 3 draws.

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
If you’re not claiming spouse work experience it’s fine, unless you’re claiming CEC from spouse work experience.
its completely foreign work experience so I see no points will be added to it . I see some where that we need to mention it in personal history section .is that post ITA ?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Yes, You should submit. That’s what I mentioned it before.

It should be one PDF covering reference letter along with other supporting documents. Please be wise, it’s your application.
Hi @13nitinsharma

I have a concern to raise which is I called IRCC today and I am getting the same response as usual that the application is pending review by the officer and I'm also taken aback with the astonishing delay's by CIC. So I have this option at the back of my head which is PNP for Ontario or any province which nominates me and my NOC Code is 1111 - Financial auditors and accountants which is the most wanted jobs in Canada and I hope I could your premium services which is $1500 for the PNP option.

Secondly, I have a doubt and I hope you'll clarify, my CRS score right now is 450 and I believe I stand a good chance for PNP rather than express entry and after creating a fresh express entry profile, how long will it take to receive a notification of interest and after receiving a NOI I have to submit the relevant documents and after which I will be nominated by the respective province and I should receive an ITA, by doubt is will CIC verifiy all documents before nominating me to the province after which I will receive a nomination or there's still some documents to be verified after nomination.

I hope you understand and kindly advice.

crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
its completely foreign work experience so I see no points will be added to it . I see some where that we need to mention it in personal history section .is that post ITA ?
Unless they specifically ask for it on your personalized checklist after ITA, then I wouldn’t even worry about it. As someone else mentioned before, stick to what they ask for and do not over supply them with information. If you feel you must explain something, you can use the LOE.

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
That means he will be at 457 from next draw onwards, next draw will most likely happen on july 10. Assuming normal biweekly draw and same number of ITA, I’d say he will get an ITA in the next 3 draws.

Thanks for your warm reply....I appreciate

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi folks am Planning to send my degree for evaluation ..wes has considered my two year regular MBA to be a one year pg diploma. If I apply in IQAS will they give master's degree?! Please suggest which agency should I go for.

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
Hi folks am Planning to send my degree for evaluation ..wes has considered my two year regular MBA to be a one year pg diploma. If I apply in IQAS will they give master's degree?! Please suggest which agency should I go for.

WES is faster that's all I know...

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
A friend of mine having 462 is losing 5 points by 7th July, pls what his chance of getting an ITA July or August. Thanks for your anticipated response seniors
CRS should touch 457 somewhere in September considering below:
1. No increase in ita
2. No b2b draw

And if this happens, then by that time, there will be an accumulation of about 120 days on 457 and below, which would take 2 biweekly draws to clear all 457, (same as it was the case in April 19, for CRS 451 with a much smaller accumulation of about 50 days)

However there is hope for increased ita and u May get it sooner:)

Last edited: