+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Yes it's totally fine. Just get 2 separate reference letters as per IRCC standard for both and you're good to go. You can only get points for one Masters degree or the MBA, Not both. Buth they'll fetch you same points. I recommend you use the Canadian one so you don't need ECA.
Thank you very much for your reply, it is very kind of you.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Thanks for your feedback. Actually I don't see any other way to increase my crs. IELTS already maxed, so I was thinking about this option
If you're under 30yrs , try searching for a course that can be done in Canada and
fetch you work permit on completion.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
it was very sad that b2b didn’t happen yday. it could have benefited folks in range 459-465 as the current CRS is 465
Let’s say that this b2b will now happen when the current CRS would be around 461, then it will pick candidates of more lower range ie 456-461.
So in a way we can say that non occurrence of b2b yesterday may prove beneficial to candidates in range of 456-461 in future
Just trying to get some positivity from non occurrence of b2b yesterday
I can't see B2B draws in near future...

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Hello guys I am inland applicant, would give ielts/celpip again to get desired score. I am masters of pharmacy back home and declared masters while coming on study visa. I did my degree evaluation from PEBC and they gave me ECA report for bachelors of pharmacy only and mentioned "ECA for Federal skilled worker" my lawyer said its a professinal degree so you would be getting same point for masters so no need to go for WES and get ECA for masters. I checked on cic website thats true, Same point I would get. But will it be misinterpretation?? as I showed my master degree on student visa and now ECA says bachleor in pharmacy ???

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hahaha. I am not you and you are not me,dear.. Hold on to what you believe and I will hold mine!!

I don't know your situation that make you believe what you believe,so I can't comment on that but you don't know my circumstances so you don't know why the reason why I believe what I believe so I am sorry I won't take your suggestion. :):)

I'm too blessed to be stressed. I have been given life chances 2 times that if I forced myself to be where I'm not suppossed to be, I may not be here and alive right now. I will tell you why, in 2010, in my hometown in Indonesia, I was suppose to be on the bike ride with my cousin to attend my other maternal cousin's wedding reception. When we were about to leave my home, heavy rain fell all of a sudden. So,we had to delayed our journey. It kept raining for half an hour and my cousin had to leave because his band (he's guitarist) would be performing at the wedding reception so they needed him for setting up and warming up lil bit. Unfortunately, I didn't have a raincoat and had to stay behind and got a car ride from other relatives and my poor cousin didn't make it there. He had accident and died on the way to hospital. Second time I was really lucky was last October. I was suppose to be on Lion Air flight from Jakarta - Pangkal Pinang but I couldn't book the flight because for some reason, my card kept declining the transaction. I even called up my bank because I thought that they lock the international transaction again as I tried to complete the booking few time and it might trigger the unathorised international transaction attempts(I was using Australian bank card) the customer care said no, they didn't lock my card as I was still in the holiday period and as I inform them about my travel, they won't get security warning. I was frustated bcos that flight was the cheapest and there was only 2 seats left. I had to call sister but she didn't pick up my call as she was working that time. So, I desparately called my mom and asked her to book that flight for me using her card but she couldn't find the flight detail as it must be fully booked. That flight crushed and killed all passengers and crews. Had I been on the bike ride with my cousin or that flight. I wouldn't be here right now. So,yeah... I really believe everything happen for a reason and I am where I suppose to be and I don't want to rush things or force to be somewhere where I am not suppose to be at the moment. Everything will be fine in time.
Well, that's one way to look at it. May be the outcome would have been different if you were with your cousin and on that flight. You can never know and our mind will want to believe what it wants to believe. Because, we either "regret the chances we never take" or think of it as god's will to avoid that regret. But, the true outcome of the chance if you had taken will forever be unknown. If you think of it this way: May be if you were with your cousin, you could have made him drive more carefully and avoided the accident. You are viewing your cousin's bike and the plane as containers of death and who ever chose to be a part of it dies. If everything is pre-written and scripted by god then you really did not have any say to be in those containers, you can not think "oh! I tried hard to get in there, but god magically made sure I was not part of it".

Every living moment we are gambling, and fighting with death. You can not be saying "Oh! I tried to do that, and something bad happened. God did not want me there". Do you also say something like "Oh! I had an offer from this startup and I did not join and the company got acquired and I could have been a millionaire, but god didn't want me to?" There are so many examples of people who overcome great obstacles to realize what they dream of. If everyone is thinking like you then there would be only average folks around. If Sachin Tendulkar retired in the beginning because he got hit in the helmet and though "I could have been dead today if God had not put this helmet on my head. This is a sign, I should stop playing"? That is not how winners are made. You move, groove and do what ever it takes it get to your goal. Do not give up and say it is your destiny to be where you are. Go beyond, you can either hold on to your belief and be average for the rest of your life or you can turn your belief around and forge your own destiny with your sweat and blood. That's how winners are made. i definitely do not want to accept my destiny written by someone else.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well, that's one way to look at it. May be the outcome would have been different if you were with your cousin and on that flight. You can never know and our mind will want to believe what it wants to believe. Because, we either "regret the chances we never take" or think of it as god's will to avoid that regret. But, the true outcome of the chance if you had taken will forever be unknown. If you think of it this way: May be if you were with your cousin, you could have made him drive more carefully and avoided the accident. You are viewing your cousin's bike and the plane as containers of death and who ever chose to be a part of it dies. If everything is pre-written and scripted by god then you really did not have any say to be in those containers, you can not think "oh! I tried hard to get in there, but god magically made sure I was not part of it".

Every living moment we are gambling, and fighting with death. You can not be saying "Oh! I tried to do that, and something bad happened. God did not want me there". Do you also say something like "Oh! I had an offer from this startup and I did not join and the company got acquired and I could have been a millionaire, but god didn't want me to?" There are so many examples of people who overcome great obstacles to realize what they dream of. If everyone is thinking like you then there would be only average folks around. If Sachin Tendulkar retired in the beginning because he got hit in the helmet and though "I could have been dead today if God had not put this helmet on my head. This is a sign, I should stop playing"? That is not how winners are made. You move, groove and do what ever it takes it get to your goal. Do not give up and say it is your destiny to be where you are. Go beyond, you can either hold on to your belief and be average for the rest of your life or you can turn your belief around and forge your own destiny with your sweat and blood. That's how winners are made. i definitely do not want to accept my destiny written by someone else.

Haha..Who said I'm giving up, bro? You definitely got it all wrong about my post. I didn't force anyone to believe what I believe. I just want to say to those people who were sad and have no hope to keep a lil hope. If the draw didn't happen ystrday, it's out of their control, they can't control CIC, and there should be a reason for it. They just need tohave a lil patience and appreciate and enjoy the proses. Waiting or slowing down do not means you have to give up.

I spoke from my personal experience and even if I could make my late cousin to rode the bike slowly, there was no guarantee that the accident won't happen to us. How could u assume that my cousin got accident bcos he was fast? How could you think that I might survive the plane crash which killed everyone inside it?

I don't know what you believe in, I don't know if you even believe in something or not for that matter, but you can't shot someone down just because you do not agree with their believe . Truth is, my poor cousin is long gone and so did all those people in the plane.

So, please...If you don't believe in something, or have other way to keep your hopes up, please continue doing so. I, Myself will keep my believe and you have no right to say that I can't do that. You are NOT me and I am NOT you. You have no idea what I have been through and what I have done to be where I am today in order to make my dream ( Immigrating to Canada) come true. And, FYI, I definitely NEVER GIVING UP on reaching my life goal. :):)

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hello guys I am inland applicant, would give ielts/celpip again to get desired score. I am masters of pharmacy back home and declared masters while coming on study visa. I did my degree evaluation from PEBC and they gave me ECA report for bachelors of pharmacy only and mentioned "ECA for Federal skilled worker" my lawyer said its a professinal degree so you would be getting same point for masters so no need to go for WES and get ECA for masters. I checked on cic website thats true, Same point I would get. But will it be misinterpretation?? as I showed my master degree on student visa and now ECA says bachleor in pharmacy ???
Hey,, I have done bachelors in pharmacy back home.. SO the thing with PEBC is that bachelors and Masters is equivalent to Canadian bachelors .. because of our different credentials (in India )... However WES will give you Master’s equivalency because its ECA for immigration purpose not for registering in Canada .

https://www.wes.org/ca/wes-tools/ check your equivalency here,,, it will give you masters degree .. not bachelors

and for scores create profile and check when you will say its done from pebc may be they give you points for masters.. and explain in LOE if you want

Last edited:

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Hey,, I have done bachelors in pharmacy back home.. SO the thing with PEBC is that bachelors and Masters is equivalent to Canadian bachelors .. because of our different credentials (in India )... However WES will give you Master’s equivalency because its ECA for immigration purpose not for registering in Canada .

https://www.wes.org/ca/wes-tools/ check your equivalency here,,, it will give you masters degree .. not bachelors

and for scores create profile and check when you will say its done from pebc may be they give you points for masters.. and explain in LOE if you want
thank you so much sir appreciated
Now all I hve to do is get celpip or ielts score. Giving 3rd time

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
thank you so much sir appreciated
Now all I hve to do is get celpip or ielts score. Giving 3rd time
its mam,, just create a profile first and check if they are giving you the crs score according to masters if you put PEBC ,, against the crs calculator.. with your old ielts score.. to make sure you are getting right points,,, if they give you masters points then you are good to go ,, but you have to check first

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
its mam,, just create a profile first and check if they are giving you the crs score according to masters if you put PEBC ,, against the crs calculator.. with your old ielts score.. to make sure you are getting right points,,, if they give you masters points then you are good to go ,, but you have to check first
thats a good idea mam i will do it first and the go for my nightmare celpip

Reactions: Nsidhu

Mutchas

Jun 13, 2019
@13nitinsharma and all the seniors in the house... Please let me have your opinions..... Sitting in the pool with 453 or accepting an NOI from Ontario what do you think?... Thanks...
NOI for sure. Reasons:
1) 600 point = certain ITA
2) The scores are high which means that, by the time you get the the points from the NOI, the cut-off may still be higher than 453.
3) We don't know the future. IRCC may put a PNP draw or skip some week and the scores may hike again.
4) Some people may have declined NOI with 413+ back in 2017 waiting for EE and never got another chance. Play safe!!!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018

That made up circumstance about the missed flight was a cool story though. 5/10 for creativity.