+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

KMB2C2019

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
The question is it fine if the term full time is mentioned and not the number of hours ?
Watch the video please ( he will try to upsell you to a book, no need to buy that if you are trying to do everything yourself). IRCC has very specific requirements, just mentioning full time doesnt fulfill the purpose and you will need to provide supplementary documents to prove your duties, working hours etc.

Abeer Gilani

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Guys to update the express entry profile you don't need to update ielts test number and details???
Or you just have to update the band only no details of the test?

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
You get this "You do not have an invitation to apply at this time" message as soon as you submit your EE profile. The date shown before that message is the date on which you have submitted your profile.
no that date keeps changing
i submitted on 8th May but it got updated to 22nd May, 5th June, 15th June, and latest is 16th June

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
My work experience letter covers all the aspects excepting for the number of hours.
Instead i have it in this format from all my previous employers -

.. xxx has been working with us a FULL TIME employee from this period to this period.

Has anyone applied in this format ?

Shouldn't this be fine or will the letter be rejected ?
Its a letter taken from the employer nearly 7 years ago..
I cannot get a new one .
Try to get a correspondence from them stating your regular working hours. Even better if your employment letter mentions the working hours. In addition to those you may get reference letters from co-workers and senior employees stating that 'full time' implies so and so hours w.r.t to the policies of the company.
Also, look for other out of the box solutions such as working hours mentioned on any card/letter pad/website of the company.

All these (as much as you can get) can then be compiled together along with a letter of explanation stating that you weren't able to get an official letter stating your working hours.

phuketlove

Apr 4, 2019
What's the reason for your update?
I'm sad cos I'm 456
456 too!

It's ok i think we'll take it eventually, if not this month, the one after.

I am just worried I might not take the ITA before the end of july. By then, i would have moved to France, and it's a lot complicated to continue the application from there.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021

On a lighter note...

Lets ease the tension a bit :p

Quiz: Guess which provide has this town without using google.
Somewhere between North and South lol