ITA’s : 3,350

CRS: 460-462

ITA’s: 3,500
CRS: 459-461

ITA’s: 3,750
CRS: 458-460

ITA’s: 3,900
CRS: 457-459

I strongly believe the CRS score will be lower that this if a draw happens today,a bit sceptical about this prediction for today's draw

panchalch2

Feb 20, 2019
As of today there are roughly 6k people above 451. I hope the number of people with high score reduces that the only way score could drop below 450, cause even if they remove 3900 it's difficult cause the month gap was very damaging. Having said all this I believe in miracles and positivity. So I am very hopeful it will penetrate in 440s

Reactions: Lena32 and ibtee

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
As of today there are roughly 6k people above 451. I hope the number of people with high score reduces that the only way score could drop below 450, cause even if they remove 3900 it's difficult cause the month gap was very damaging. Having said all this I believe in miracles and positivity. So I am very hopeful it will penetrate in 440s

Analysis is wrong,as at today we can't have over 6k applicant above 451

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
I think if just full time is mentioned on the letter you will need additional proof of hours as full time hours varies in different occupations (like 30hrs/35 hrs/ 40 hrs a week).
The letter head mentions the timings of the office, address etc.
Should that suffice ?
Just asking.

Sorry but am stuck with this hours part. Rather have it as a full time employee mentioned. Hence all this hassle

Reactions: Angel1113

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Try to get a correspondence from them stating your regular working hours. Even better if your employment letter mentions the working hours. In addition to those you may get reference letters from co-workers and senior employees stating that 'full time' implies so and so hours w.r.t to the policies of the company.
Also, look for other out of the box solutions such as working hours mentioned on any card/letter pad/website of the company.

All these (as much as you can get) can then be compiled together along with a letter of explanation stating that you weren't able to get an official letter stating your working hours.
Yes the company letter head has the timings of the office mentioned. Should that be enough if the job content mentions full time

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
The letter head mentions the timings of the office, address etc.
Should that suffice ?
Just asking.

Sorry but am stuck with this hours part. Rather have it as a full time employee mentioned. Hence all this hassle
I dont think just office hours mentioned on letterhead will be enough as it doesnt mean you as a employee work all those hours. On official CIC website it is clearly mentioned that no. Of hours per week is mandatory on reference letter. I will repeat what I said earlier, if this is not mentioned or letter just says full time, proof like payslips or T4 will be needed. Also, you should explain this in LOE.

I understand it is hard to get reference letter edited from some employers but not providing necessary information can result in delay or even rejection. Better be safe than sorry.

Last edited:

kulbirjawandha

May 24, 2019
It’s based upon the time of previous draws it’s 14:00 UTC now and still no update.
IF a draw happens within an hour or so it will be updated within 2 hours.so we can wait till 11 pm IST after that the probability of a draw is very low

Reactions: Punitsingh