+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

IeltsDream2019

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Bro, you could try for SINP (occupation in demand list) but I think they have mentioned that CSE engineering programs are not going to be considered (in case you have one). Not sure how strictly it is enforced.
For SINP they want licence, for same I need to do ECA again that's course by course and apply for licence and it takes time...
I did MCA..

Reactions: NikSharma01

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
I could be wrong but maybe there are a lot of people with that NOC code and that decreases the possibility of OINP invite. I am myself with NOC code 0213 which I feel is over-represented.
Also, I chose 1112 but my Indian salary itself, post conversion to CAD, is little more than the maximum (or 90 percentile) that is paid at 1112 in Canada as per their statistics.

I just hope my reference letters are not rejected because of compensation. They may question that I should have chosen a managerial NOC code.

Last edited:

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
For SINP they want licence, for same I need to do ECA again that's course by course and apply for licence and it takes time...
I did MCA..
Yeah! I also read that they seek license, but I think its for some specified NOCs as people in the field of medication, agriculture, research and few others.
(Lol, what kind of license a Software Developer like me show?)

Besides, you don't need a separate Account for OINP atleast untill you're not given an NOI.

Reactions: IeltsDream2019

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Woah! That's the moment of contentment. Kindly accept my heartly congratulations mate! I'm really happy for you. I know this waiting game literally kills people and every draw is shattering our dreams adversely.

As we believe sooner or later we'll be through. Honestly speaking, for the settlement and a new life $1500 is not a big deal. Its just a "Pinch of Salt". Keep updating us. ;)

"Time to book a table for you and your wife! " :p
Yes Indeed. Thank you for your kind words!!

Believe in God and Trust in yourself, everything will be in your favor. I've learnt one thing, never let others to take any advantage of your emotions even if your scores are below 445, or you're waiting since long. Ignore them simply, they're like good for nothing. Just stay focused and spread positive vibes always.

Look at me, I was thinking to appear for IELTS for additional 6 points, God has given me 600 points. That's like a miracle for me now!!

Help others in your life and you'll surely get it back. I'm not saying I've done alot, it's just I'll always try to contribute to the society in any means.

By the way, table has been booked for today. It's time to celebrate for sure!! :) :)

Last edited:

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
My NOC is 2174 as well.. do I need to create separate profile for Ontario or normal express entry profile will suffice?

@13nitinsharma What's your NOC.. are you in IT as well?
NOC 0124 (Marketing Professional)

Nopes. No need to create any separate profile. They automatically picks selected profiles (based on NOC and CRS score) and send you the message in your CIC account.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I’m so delighted to tell you all that I got a PNP nomination from Ontario :)

God has really tested hard my patience since long and as you guys also know, I’ve been waiting since Jan 30th draw at 450 score. Finally, it’s now paid off.

You won’t imagine I was thinking to retake IELTS yesterday to gain a few more points and was about to book the test for June 29th. I just randomly checked my account and saw this wonderful gift by God which made me realised - Yes, God is standing next to us!!

Trust him and believe in yourself. Like I always say, “It’s not over until you WIN”.

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
Date & time of Invite - May 31, 11.56pm (IST)
CRS- 450

@skg1988 @Shishir Chandra Kumar @NikSharma01 @IeltsDream2019 @SeniorStakes @prsingh @pessacanada @SithLord @Dheana90 @LKRYA @EnthuChap @Lazybug
Congratulations man!

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

shine04

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I’m so delighted to tell you all that I got a PNP nomination from Ontario :)

God has really tested hard my patience since long and as you guys also know, I’ve been waiting since Jan 30th draw at 450 score. Finally, it’s now paid off.

You won’t imagine I was thinking to retake IELTS yesterday to gain a few more points and was about to book the test for June 29th. I just randomly checked my account and saw this wonderful gift by God which made me realised - Yes, God is standing next to us!!

Trust him and believe in yourself. Like I always say, “It’s not over until you WIN”.

NOC - 0124
Nomination - Ontatio
Date & time of Invite - May 31, 11.56pm (IST)
CRS- 450

@skg1988 @Shishir Chandra Kumar @NikSharma01 @IeltsDream2019 @SeniorStakes @prsingh @pessacanada @SithLord @Dheana90 @LKRYA @EnthuChap @Lazybug
Congratulations mate!!

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019

Believe in God and Trust in yourself, everything will be in your favor. I've learnt one thing, never let others to take any advantage of your emotions even if your scores are below 445, or you're waiting since long. Ignore them simply, they're like good for nothing. Just stay focused and spread positive vibes always.

Look at me, I was thinking to appear for IELTS for just 6 marks, God has given me 600 marks. That's like miracle for me now!!

Help others in your life and you'll surely get it back. I'm not saying I've done alot, it's just I'll always try to contribute to the society in any means.

By the way, table has been booked for today. It's time to celebrate for sure!! :) :)
Yes, exactly!
Remeber, Previously I posted my 2 cent philosophy? :D that's what helps you to survives & keep your entire forcus on your aim, thus you won't be affected my the negativity being spreaded by the useless folks around you!

Yeah! It is an achievement indeed worth celebrating. Have a quality time you both. Well, Let's see what God has planned for me! :rolleyes:

What is the next step??

shine04

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
This online service will be unavailable from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday June 4, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.

guys the maintenance notice is up on the site..may be there's a draw this Wednesday

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
This online service will be unavailable from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday June 4, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.

guys the maintenance notice is up on the site..may be there's a draw this Wednesday
Yes, everyone is updated here regarding the notice since Yesterday morning.

I hope, this time CIC will increase the number of ITA's and cut-off will be between 456-459.

Reactions: shine04

hove&B

May 30, 2019
Congratulations man!!!
What better proof to those who post
NO, NEVER, NOT THIS YEAR.
Hope they would have learnt a lesson or two.
The silver lining is still waxing strong for everyone. Just believe and be patient.

Look at me, I was thinking to appear for IELTS for additional 6 points, God has given me 600 points. That's like a miracle for me now!!

shine04

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Guys any idea how to apply for rush service for ices? and what are the timelines for the rush services and the normal ones.