+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Yes, exactly!
Remeber, Previously I posted my 2 cent philosophy? :D that's what helps you to survives & keep your entire forcus on your aim, thus you won't be affected my the negativity being spreaded by the useless folks around you!

Yeah! It is an achievement indeed worth celebrating. Have a quality time you both. Well, Let's see what God has planned for me! :rolleyes:

What is the next step??
Next step is to submit application (along with $1,500) by using OINP ePortal within 45 days!

Last edited:
Reactions: NikSharma01

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Congratulations man!!!
What better proof to those who post
NO, NEVER, NOT THIS YEAR.
Hope they would have learnt a lesson or two.
The silver lining is still waxing strong for everyone. Just believe and be patient.
True mate! That’s why I always say - Winners never Quit and Quitters never Win.

It’s an answers to those who use to spread negativity and motivation or a ray of hope to those who’re keep on trying and never lose hopes.

Keep your hopes high and Chins up. I wish everyone good luck!

Reactions: hove&B

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Congratulations Nitin! This is the prouv that ray of hope is really at work. I was at 450 since march, lost points in may and recently receive Oinp invite as well. Part of my experience is also Noc 0124 although I have selected Noc 1123 for the principal Noc.
Congratulations to you too!! That’s a great news. Good luck for your further process.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Guys.
I receieved this in my inbox on 2nd may. Can anyone check and see if this is a nomination?
Also, what criteria does Alberta look for while sending nominations?
My NOC is 1242 (Legal Adminstrative Assistant), and I don't think it is an occupation in demand in Alberta. Also, i do not have any job offer.
Because of all that, I am quite skeptical that this is just some preliminary consideration and when they match my profile against their criteria they might not actually nominate me.

How do you opine upon this?
https://ibb.co/cyJ0Gsh
Congratulations, that’s NOI letter from Alberta. You’ve been invited under AINP PNP program.

Check for Alberta website to understand for the next steps. Good luck!

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
so guys do you expect the score to go below 460 if we have a draw next wednesday ? and in case of B2B draw will we have a 3 week draw or the draws will go back to normal pace (2 weeks) ? I am afraid that i will miss the B2B draw and then wait for another 3 week draw which will make the score sky rocket again . i only received my husband's TEF results though e-mail and i won't be able to update my profile and get the extra 10 pts without the certificate. i called the examination center and they are not sure when it will be ready . i'm praying i get it by tuesday

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
so guys do you expect the score to go below 460 if we have a draw next wednesday ? and in case of B2B draw will we have a 3 week draw or the draws will go back to normal pace (2 weeks) ? I am afraid that i will miss the B2B draw and then wait for another 3 week draw which will make the score sky rocket again . i only received my husband's TEF results though e-mail and i won't be able to update my profile and get the extra 10 pts without the certificate. i called the examination center and they are not sure when it will be ready . i'm praying i get it by tuesday
Draw will be below 460 for sure this Wednesday!

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Congratulations, that’s NOI letter from Alberta. You’ve been invited under AINP PNP program.

Check for Alberta website to understand for the next steps. Good luck!
Cannot accept. For certain reasons I am only able to consider Toronto. If it was OINP I would have danced like a peacock in rain lol.
I hope I won't regret this later. :/

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
Draw will be below 460 for sure this Wednesday!
i don't know what to do ! this TEF examination process is wack . it takes up to 4 weeks to get the results via e-mail and then another week or so to get the certificate . With IELTS the whole thing takes 13 days. i'm not at 450 with the update i will go up to 460.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
My father will be transferring amount as required for Proof of Funds to my bank, However i don't expect i will be getting ITA till next year. My plan is to keep this amount in my Bank account for 1 year regardless of that.
Will CIC ask me where i got this amount from even if i have it with me for more than 1 year ?
You just need to do a gift deed, which is valid and legal for CIC.

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
My father will be transferring amount as required for Proof of Funds to my bank, However i don't expect i will be getting ITA till next year. My plan is to keep this amount in my Bank account for 1 year regardless of that.
Will CIC ask me where i got this amount from even if i have it with me for more than 1 year ?
no need for justification since it will be in your account for more than 6 months

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
No they won't. But, why do that? I mean if you are just doing that for immigration purposes why not get the funds as a 'gift' from your father when you get an ITA. That would be the better route plus you won't have to explain that while filing your ITR.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Someone pls guide me, what's the difference between PNP enabled ITA and just normal ITA? Which is better?