+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Wondering how many of you have noticed this. Earlier most of the folks on this ROH forum used to be at 440+ range and 450 was usually considered as higher score. But look at now, many of them, even new folks are at 450+ or 460+ range. What's going on guys? Did anyone wave the magic band for the whole universe?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Its ok Nik... What has happened, has happened. Its done. You cant change it now.. But don't lose focus from the LRW test. Just forget about your speaking test, and keep your complete focus on LRW. Don't let Speaking affect your LRW. All the best!!!
Yeah! I was traumatised yesterday, but now I'm looking forward to tomorrow only.. I'm all prepared for the exam. ;)

Don't worry dear u already have a good score
Concentrate on rest of the modules
I cleared speaking module in 5th attempt as earlier I used to score only 6.5 in each attempt
N my 5th attempt was also not upto mark according to my own analysis but got 7
So just chill
Watch world cup
Enjoy ur time
Study for rest of the modules
Remember: we will surely get whatever is there in our destiny
Whatever happens, it happens for good.
God might have something better for us in store
Thanks mate for cheering me up! Actually I wanted higher scores this time.
Anyways, you're right whatever happens, it happens for good. BTW if my performance in other modules will be outstanding then who knows if I would be given some relaxation in the speaking as well.. :p

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Yeah! I was traumatised yesterday, but now I'm looking forward to tomorrow only.. I'm all prepared for the exam. ;)

Anyways, you're right whatever happens, it happens for good. BTW if my performance in other modules will be outstanding then who knows if I would be given some relaxation in the speaking as well.. :p
What all links did you follow to prepare? I have booked one for July 06th...

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hey everyone, I was just reading about PNP, is it possible that once you get a PNP nomination you can still apply via general EE pool?

This way you aren't restricted to a particular province...

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Wondering how many of you have noticed this. Earlier most of the folks on this ROH forum used to be at 440+ range and 450 was usually considered as higher score. But look at now, many of them, even new folks are at 450+ or 460+ range. What's going on guys? Did anyone wave the magic band for the whole universe?
This is because we are witnessing the uncertainty and inconsistencies from CIC. Infrequent draws are leaving the higher CRS individuals in the pool. Earlier they would be sweeped in draws. It's not that 450+ were not there earlier. Just take a look at the distribution of the scores of the last year's draw.

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Hey everyone, I was just reading about PNP, is it possible that once you get a PNP nomination you can still apply via general EE pool?

This way you aren't restricted to a particular province...
If you have an excellent score and you can wait for the regular EE draw, then you can surely reject the PNP NOI and wait for ITA in EE draws. But you have to be double sure before you waste a NOI from any province.

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019

That's the spirit !!!
Let us know tomorrow evening how it goes. All the very best !!!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi peeps, a question. I joined my company sometime back, they sent me to Poland a year and half back for onsite project. Now my company doesn’t have registered entity in the Poland so my payroll is handled by an outsourcing agency and offer letter also bears their logo and my Indian company name is mentioned on salary slip as deputed client. In this case how should I list my exp? I have listed Jan 17 - Aug 17 (XYZ Indian company) residence India and from Aug 17 - present (XyZ - outsourcing agency name in bracket) residence Poland. I also have ref letter from my Indian company explaining all this, and deputation letter plus offer letters from Poland. Please advice!!
Hi there
Just put everything in your LoE coz you have an explanation from your company which will clarify lots of things.

Reactions: Jabya

dacoffee

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
I don't mind, you can escape the reality and having a good dream lying on Rockies Mountain. When you wake up, you are still in your beloved country.

I know you know the point will only going up or keeping in a higher level (455+) ~ I didn't say you can't get sympathy from other people but I just want to state the fact in the group.

Look at earlier this year from 438 to 457 and it took how many draws to go as low as 450? It jumps back to 470 now and guess how many draws to go down to 460 this time? don't forget there is a backlog between 450-460, more PNP issued, inland applicants jump in higher range, USA people coming cuz new policy from Trump and election in October! Every factors don't favourite the lower CRS

I know you block me and can't see my post, i will see you in your dream and every ROH to see how you spread your false hope to everyone~
I hear you but I think the point of the thread is to be optimistic. No one knows what the future holds. I mean, I am at 416 and I am not feeling miserable. I am doing great in my career in India but I have my personal reasons for relocation to Canada.

The people in this thread don't need a reality check. That's already evident with the current score. We are just supporting and lifting each other. if you can't do that than I am sorry for you. Someday, you will badly need something and you will hear "screw you, buddy, you can't make it". Let me know how do you feel then.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Good to know you are enjoying life, my friend.

Have you gathered any sense of how tough the job market is especially in Consulting and Technology? Maybe once you are settled in, you can share your experience with us?
Job market has full of possibilities here. Just accept 1st job to have a Canadian experience, then you're good to go.
People who want a big position would struggle coz competition is very high for those positions. Starting as a regular worker would give you such opportunity when your time will come.
Just don't be afraid of competition or being shy and apply for everything you find, in any case you will need your Canadian work experience.

Reactions: dacoffee

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
If you have an excellent score and you can wait for the regular EE draw, then you can surely reject the PNP NOI and wait for ITA in EE draws. But you have to be double sure before you waste a NOI from any province.
my question didnt come out clear... suppose we get a PNP nomination which gives 600 points can we enter EE pool now that we have 600 points plus whatever points we had earlier... so the final could be around 800-900.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I hear you but I think the point of the thread is to be optimistic. No one knows what the future holds. I mean, I am at 416 and I am not feeling miserable. I am doing great in my career in India but I have my personal reasons for relocation to Canada.

The people in this thread don't need a reality check. That's already evident with the current score. We are just supporting and lifting each other. if you can't do that than I am sorry for you. Someday, you will badly need something and you will hear "screw you, buddy, you can't make it". Let me know how do you feel then.
Spot on! Well said :cool:

Reactions: Dheana90