+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 118th Draw

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Sure, will do it tomorrow.

You’re safe buddy and surely get your ITA on coming Wednesday. Applicants like me with 450 score are stuck since Jan 30 so we’re there to take your nervousness this time too. You should relax and start collecting your documents!
Thanks hope so, the 457 cut-off from the last 3 week draw and many predictions here of 457 and some of 465 are what's making me nervous.
But I do hope you are right!

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Dear all first of all thank you very much for your support in tough time

Good news. I got master equalency in my eca today from CES. So now my score is 451 from 444. This only happened with little research and blessings and help of all my friend here in the group. my only suggestion is just think what is missing. You will get the answer.

There is long story which I ll discuss with all of you very soon
I know 451 is also not safe now. But this was maximum we can do now up to God.

Lastly Follow your dreams ✨

Nik bro Please update my score

Once again thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: LKRYA and Tingling

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Dear all first of all thank you very much for your support in tough time

Good news. I got master equalency in my eca today from CES. So now my score is 451 from 444. This only happened with little research and blessings and help of all my friend here in the group. my only suggestion is just think what is missing. You will get the answer.

There is long story which I ll discuss with all of you very soon
I know 451 is also not safe now. But this was maximum we can do now up to God.

Lastly Follow your dreams ✨

Nik bro Please update my score

Once again thank you
All the best!

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
I don't quite get what you mean? I worked a permanent full time job, 37.5 hours a week.
One year experience is equal to 1590 hours. So if you worked 1590 hours in 11 month you can add one year in your experience.

Than you can wait for ITA.

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
this is what I worry. I am already in Canada with my work permit ending in August.
I'm going to have to redo my CELPIP to get a level 9 on the writing.

I got 12/12/11/8 and I'm British... ridiculous lol

Go for IELTS computer Based mate! CELPIP seems bad....same thing happened to me

Brian_natt

May 15, 2019
Whitehorse
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
Med's Done....
30/09/2019
Go for IELTS computer Based mate! CELPIP seems bad....same thing happened to me
I debated it, but I have to fly to Vancouver to do the test as I'm in Whitehorse and CELPIP has more dates available.
Unfortunately they win and take more of my money.

Reactions: Queenslander88

Brian_natt

May 15, 2019
Whitehorse
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
Med's Done....
30/09/2019
One year experience is equal to 1590 hours. So if you worked 1590 hours in 11 month you can add one year in your experience.

Than you can wait for ITA.
I don't think I can do that... see the bottom line:

Your experience must be at least:

• One year of full-time work
    • 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours), or
  • equal amount in part-time hours, such as:
    • 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
For part-time work, you can work more or less than 15 hours/week as long as it adds up to 1,560 hours.

We don’t count any hours you work above 30 hours/week.

Reactions: Queenslander88

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
I don't think I can do that... see the bottom line:

Your experience must be at least:

• One year of full-time work
    • 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours), or
  • equal amount in part-time hours, such as:
    • 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
For part-time work, you can work more or less than 15 hours/week as long as it adds up to 1,560 hours.

We don’t count any hours you work above 30 hours/week.
minimum 30 and maximum 40 is considered as full time

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
I don’t know about Fingerprints thing for Outland applicants so if anyone is expecting ITA In next draw than make sure you get all documents ready with RCMP fingerprint check as well (For inland applicant) which takes about 6 weeks .
I thought inland based are not required to do the RCMP fingerprints unless requested during cic processing.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
I thought inland based are not required to do the RCMP fingerprints unless requested during cic processing.
for inlands. fingerprints (they can ask anytime not upfront) (usually 10-15 days for report ), indian pcc, medical (takes 2 weeks usually for approval) , eca reports, ilets trf (i got in 4 days after online result), job letter. get these on hand when you are sure about ITA.

Last edited:

Tingling

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Guys. My score is going to be 432 after my birthday on 20th of this month and i am losing hope for an invite any time soon. I want to start the pnp process and am confused reading so much about it and have no ckue what to do. Would appreciate some guidance on shortlisting the provinces and then the process of applying
Hey, I am in a similar situation. Can you improve your IELTS score? Or already maxed out in that avenue? Because from what I understood, PNP processes require job offer from a Canadian employer or NOC that aligns with a particular PNP requirements. For the latter, applicants can't do anything as it's the provinces who should select the candidates from Express Entry pool. Even your NOC matches with what PNP seeks, there is no guarantee that you will be selected because there could be thousand others with same NOC.

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
yes we do for inlands. fingerprints/Bio metrics (basically canadian pcc) (usually 10-15 days for report ), indian pcc, medical (takes 2 weeks usually for approval) , eca reports, ilets trf (i got in 4 days after online result), job letter. get these on hand when you are sure about ITA.
You may need to confirm this with the documents required section on the cic website. It clearly says Canada residents are not required to submit a police certificate.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Police certificates
Purpose
To determine if the applicant or their family members have a criminal record or poses a security risk to Canada
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
You may need to confirm this with the documents required section on the cic website. It clearly says Canada residents are not required to submit a police certificate.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Police certificates
Purpose
To determine if the applicant or their family members have a criminal record or poses a security risk to Canada
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
check this. Also for pnp appilcations after the application is done. they do ask even if you are inlands. time saving if we get it done early
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/how-we-assess.html

Last edited:

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
yea it does say that thank you for correcting. but they can ask anytime if they want. we are not at loss if we get it done. However, for pnp appilcations they do ask even if you are inlands.
This is talking about biometrics I guess?.. biometrics is compulsory for all applicants ... you can keep 10-fingered biometrics for up to 10 years during a temporary stay BUT you must do another for a permanent residence application!... even if you just did one a day ago.