+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 117th Draw

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes I noticed this too. But, draw will happen for sure. CIC is good with current plan of 3,350 invites every 2 weeks.

By the way, No maintenance notice so far means we can witness 3,900 invites too. You never know what all surprises are there for tomorrow. But Yes, draw will happen as usual 99.99% :)
It is because, in this month there are 5 wednesdays, so the maintenance could be done any other week usually, twice a month.

By the way, Talking about the ITA numbers, I don't really think there will be an increase at this part of the year. However, still we're up to be surprised by the CIC.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Does this means there wouldn't be an PNP draw in May?
They can do a separate PNP draw or they can include them in the regular draw. A separate PNP draw would keep the cutoff from being affected. For the regular draw, it depends on whether the 333 from March trickle in on several draws or all show up in one draw.

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
No not at all. Just very nervous.
It is not like this. Crs score depends on the amount of candidates that enters the pool, apart from those who are currently in it. Also, the score is related to how many ITA Cic decide to issue, which have been stayed at 3350 since February.

So, a cut off above 500 is virtually impossible in this scenario.

One thing that can crush everybody's hope is CIC does not hold a draw tomorrow though. That would rise cut off back to 457 or close to it.

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
It is not like this. Crs score depends on the amount of candidates that enters the pool, apart from those who are currently in it. Also, the score is related to how many ITA Cic decide to issue, which have been stayed at 3350 since February.

So, a cut off above 500 is virtually impossible in this scenario.

One thing that can crush everybody's hope is CIC does not hold a draw tomorrow though. That would rise cut off back to 457 or close to it.

So if the draw does not happen tomorrow, then when they will hold a draw?

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Sitting on 449 , created EE profile on March 29, hope to get ITA finally tomorrow, good luck¡¡¡

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
I had read it on OINP website. It wasn't explicitly stated that 'only' new profiles will be picked but it could be interpreted that new profiles will find a favour and will be the first ones in the packing order.

In fact, I had read about an ordeal in Jan this year, where an individual kept deleting and creating new profile in a hope of getting picked by OINP and lost to tie-breaker at 439 as he couldn't imagine that CRS would drop to that score!
Can you post a link to where you read it? I am sorry, but this is just not true. If it is true, they would not tell us this precisely because everyone would keep deleting and re-creating their profiles. Also WHY would OINP care when the profile was made? This just cannot be true. Lets not lose our grips on our critical thinking and lets not believe things just because it happened to this one guy that we know :)

Also 448, good luck, I suspect your time (and mine) is coming soon in the next few months!!! :D

Reactions: Agarwalparesh26