VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
I think it will be come down to 449

Sara890

Mar 5, 2019
India
Well there will b draw for *Federal Skilled Trades* and PNP candidates in May ,so the next draw for regular candidates will b after 3 weeks. This will once again increase the CRS cut off scores to 457 and it will take another 5 to 6 draws to reduce it to 450.So chance of candidate s in 445 to 449 reduces to great extent.. The main culprit was the Jan 30 draw. This changed the fate of all the 440 - 449 candidates. Only ray of hope is increase in ITA to 3900 and b2b draw . Best of luck to all candidates who are in 440 to 449.
:(:(:(:(

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Oh really??? Lol....By the way, you yourself have made fun of yourself in every ROH thread and i guess now its a World Record. You talk about respect, if Yes, please do read your previous comments and see where do you stand. You always come up with your T4 tax paper, property, PR status, soon to be citizen blah blah (we’re tired of listening same things again and again, please talk something new buddy) and you know what nobody cares. People like me and others are here to help each other & we’ve been doing it with our level best. You dont know what all everyone in this group have seen so far and how people are giving their best, reached to this level and now waiting for ITA.

Nobody likes your negativity so please change your attitude or else stay away. I have seen you when you’ve laughed on people who had low scores or lost due to birthdays and you said - “forget about canada”. Who the hell are you to say all this? Dude, here people are well educated and the way you talk disturbs the whole environment. Either you post nicely or understand one thing that we dont need your vague comments and be ready for the backfire replies from all here!
Lol stop teaching people about how to post and what to post. And as I told I am not here to give wrong hopes. I told truth whether someone liked it or not.
Without knowing me talking about my family, my work is disrespectful. In this forum you are not the only one so if i post something it’s not specifically for one person. By the way my predictions were rite all the time

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Oh really??? Lol....By the way, you yourself have made fun of yourself in every ROH thread and i guess now its a World Record. You talk about respect, if Yes, please do read your previous comments and see where do you stand. You always come up with your T4 tax paper, property, PR status, soon to be citizen blah blah (we’re tired of listening same things again and again, please talk something new buddy) and you know what nobody cares. People like me and others are here to help each other & we’ve been doing it with our level best. You dont know what all everyone in this group have seen so far and how people are giving their best, reached to this level and now waiting for ITA.

Nobody likes your negativity so please change your attitude or else stay away. I have seen you when you’ve laughed on people who had low scores or lost due to birthdays and you said - “forget about canada”. Who the hell are you to say all this? Dude, here people are well educated and the way you talk disturbs the whole environment. Either you post nicely or understand one thing that we dont need your vague comments and be ready for the backfire replies from all here!
@keyur sharma Exactly! Honestly speaking, we don't intend to make fun of the people. Its just a direct response to your egoistic attitude, you've shown in the previous ROH threads. Now, you're being polite which seems good, but once you must read your previous comments. You'll soon realize how much harsh words you've spoken. We're here to help each other and motivate the discouraged ones, not to show them the mirror regarding where they do stand! That's what you've done very efficiently.
Now when it backfired on you, you're realizing how bad it feels! Being a Lawyer such attitude is not suitable! I've alot of friends who're in the same profession, but none of them are like you!

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Lol stop teaching people about how to post and what to post. And as I told I am not here to give wrong hopes. I told truth whether someone liked it or not.
Without knowing me talking about my family, my work is disrespectful. In this forum you are not the only one so if i post something it’s not specifically for one person. By the way my predictions were rite all the time
If you could please maintain the politeness, decency and also exhibit a little bit of compassion here. If you wish to contribute in people's success then you may start off by being a bit more positive and being less discouraging mate.

You aren't a gambler, so no point in boasting about predictions becoming right. We all speak here about chances and noone here can say anything with utmost certainty. My two cents to you, you may also adopt this style of speech.

Hope you become a part and not apart!

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
@keyur sharma Exactly! Honestly speaking, we don't intend to make fun of the people. Its just a direct response to your egoistic attitude, you've shown in the previous ROH threads. Now, you're being polite which seems good, but once you must read your previous comments. You'll soon realize how much harsh words you've spoken. We're here to help each other and motivate the discouraged ones, not to show them the mirror regarding where they do stand! That's what you've done very efficiently.
Now when it backfired on you, you're realizing how bad it feels! Being a Lawyer such attitude is not suitable! I've alot of friends who're in the same profession, but none of them are like you!
May be you are here to help others I am here to tell people the fact not give them wrong hopes so stop judging me I didn’t realize anything. I don’t feel anything bad about my posts and ya my attitude is perfect to my business and it’s not affecting badly to my business. I just told you this because you are talking about someone’s profession without even knowing the person.

For me my business and my life and everything is perfect with this attitude and no one told me to change and even i will not change it because of you because for me you are nobody. For me you are like the person who talks about people’s family religion and job (lol I don’t work as machine operator) without knowing the person.

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
If you please maintain the politeness, decency and exhibit a little bit of compassion here. If you wish to contribute in people's success then you may start off by being a bit more positive and being less discouraging mate.

You aren't a gambler, so no point in boasting about predictions becoming right. We all speak here about chances and noone here can say anything with certainty. My two cents to you, you may also adopt this style of speech.

Hope you become a part and not apart!
That’s the thing dude I can’t lie to people who have no chance at all so I am being truthful to them and you know truth is always Rude. When I told someone forget about it because there is not a single option open for that person to increase his or her CRS. If my predictions is rite which doesn’t mean I am always rite but I try not to give wrong hopes to people. you guys are giving wrong hopes to people who’s CRS is in between 430-440 .

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
That’s the thing dude I can’t lie to people who have no chance at all so I am being truthful to them and you know truth is always Rude. When I told someone forget about it because there is not a single option open for that person to increase his or her CRS. If my predictions is rite which doesn’t mean I am always rite but I try not to give wrong hopes to people. you guys are giving wrong hopes to people who’s CRS is in between 430-440 .
Mate only one thing I will disagree here. I observed that the group has been profusely speaking about retaking IELTS and increasing CRS. I so far haven't made any readings here, where 430-440 people were given false hopes.

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
How can I find out If my NOC code is in the list for any PNP programs?
Your best bet would be visiting the province's websites you're interested in. There will be a page regarding immigration programs and, if applied, a list with jobs in demand.

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Mate only one thing I will disagree here. I observed that the group has been profusely speaking about retaking IELTS and increasing CRS. I so far haven't made any readings here, where 430-440 people were given false hopes.
Guys, I think enough has been said from "both parties". Let's focus on what really matter from now on and continue to give valuable information to people. This thread is really useful and has helped tons of people.

United we are stronger :D

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Guys, I think enough has been said from "both parties". Let's focus on what really matter from now on and continue to give valuable information to people. This thread is really useful and has helped tons of people.

United we are stronger :D
Touche, don't know why both the parties keep arguing :)
Might as well just go on with your lives and either help others from what you know/experienced or ask questions.

Reactions: matteis

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
May be you are here to help others I am here to tell people the fact not give them wrong hopes so stop judging me I didn’t realize anything. I don’t feel anything bad about my posts and ya my attitude is perfect to my business and it’s not affecting badly to my business. I just told you this because you are talking about someone’s profession without even knowing the person.

For me my business and my life and everything is perfect with this attitude and no one told me to change and even i will not change it because of you because for me you are nobody. For me you are like the person who talks about people’s family religion and job (lol I don’t work as machine operator) without knowing the person.
Lol, the same thing is applicable to you as well. You're noone for us here, just a random person.for your kind info We have not given false hopes to anyone. We encourage them to work hard and improve the individual scores. Lol, You behave like you're the one who is being helpful to the people here. You're having a misconception dude. Infact, you've not been a help here so far. Oh did you feel offended when we talked about your profession!? However, you've also done, almost the same things in previous threads, "talked unnecessarily with people without knowing their efforts and asked them to forget about Canada!" So, keep your attitude with you only and your predictions as well. We're not interested in these. We've so much other stuff to deal with.

Last edited: