Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Inland applicants who wanted to improve their score and whose company willing to give documents for LMIA you Guys can message me.
1st basic requirement of companies in Ontario : needed turnover of at least million dollar.

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
hey guys i'm at 450 but to be on the safe side and in case there was a 3-week draw i asked my husband to sit for the TEF (French test).he did last week. it takes up to 3/4 weeks to get the results via e mail and 2 more weeks to get the certificate. so i was wondering, what if i get an ITA before his results are in, should i wait for his certificate then submit or just go ahead with my application and not wait . i already have all the documents in order i only have to translate some and get the required documents from my bank

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
Next draw prediction
If FSW Than

CRS: 449
ITA : 3350
Tie breaker: September/October 2018

If PNP Draw happens than draw will happens on 05/22/2019

CRS: 456/457
ITA: 3350
Do you think it's possible to go down to 449 in the next round. i think it will take up to 2 round to clear all the 450 profiles

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
hey guys i'm at 450 but to be on the safe side and in case there was a 3-week draw i asked my husband to sit for the TEF (French test).he did last week. it takes up to 3/4 weeks to get the results via e mail and 2 more weeks to get the certificate. so i was wondering, what if i get an ITA before his results are in, should i wait for his certificate then submit or just go ahead with my application and not wait . i already have all the documents in order i only have to translate some and get the required documents from my bank
If you get an ita without entering any info of your husband's tef result, then you can send your application without waiting tef result. Good luck.

Reactions: Ranjitrip

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Why would you wait? Isn't the reason for your husband to take TEF to receive an ITA? If you get one, just go ahead and secure it. There is no safer side than that.

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
Why would you wait? Isn't the reason for your husband to take TEF to receive an ITA? If you get one, just go ahead and secure it. There is no safer side than that.
yeah i know but we paid a lot for that test it costs more than ielts lol .. so it is painful to see it go to waste. if i get an ITA this week of course i'm going to accept it but my question is should i just submit my documents asap or wait for a couple of weeks and add his tef certificate ? wouldn't it make my application more interesting that both my husand and are fluent in french ? as far as i know french is a great asset in canada and its speakers are highly encouraged to apply for EE and PN .

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
yeah i'm going to accept it there is no doubt. but since i have 60 days to submit should i do it asap since i have the documents ready or wait for a couple of weeks till we get his certificate and submit it along with the rest of the documents. i know this seems like a no brainer but it's a costly and excruciating test it pains me to let it go to waste

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@13nitinsharma
Lol you guys are funny. Dude my English was fine and that’s the reason I got Permanent residency of canada. My CRS WAS 497 in 2017 which was much more higher than yours. So before you make fun of someone’s English go and see where you are??

I don’t need to prove you anything but ya whenever you get your PR please visit my office and will show you my T4 which will prove that I don’t work at law firm as photocopy machine handler. And by the way in canada I never seen a position like that.

I struggled a lot In my life and I know one thing is wherever you work in any position you should respect all and you should always respect others Work whether they are doctor or they are waiter in restaurant. I am not a machine handler and I own a lot properties in canada (in GTA) , but in future if I loos money in my business I won’t mind to work at the smallest position. And I will work with proud.

And everyone who is planning to come here or who are here they know how life starts in canada. I hope you guys will understand that once you are here and you will respect others who does labour jobs in canada.

You guys are making fun of my English lol when I have to gave IELTS I got enough bands to secure my spot in Express entry draw and that what matters, And npe money matters more. Once you will be here you will not find a job just because your grammar is perfect you will find job on basis of your skill and knowledge.
Oh really??? Lol....By the way, you yourself have made fun of yourself in every ROH thread and i guess now its a World Record. You talk about respect, if Yes, please do read your previous comments and see where do you stand. You always come up with your T4 tax paper, property, PR status, soon to be citizen blah blah (we’re tired of listening same things again and again, please talk something new buddy) and you know what nobody cares. People like me and others are here to help each other & we’ve been doing it with our level best. You dont know what all everyone in this group have seen so far and how people are giving their best, reached to this level and now waiting for ITA.

Nobody likes your negativity so please change your attitude or else stay away. I have seen you when you’ve laughed on people who had low scores or lost due to birthdays and you said - “forget about canada”. Who the hell are you to say all this? Dude, here people are well educated and the way you talk disturbs the whole environment. Either you post nicely or understand one thing that we dont need your vague comments and be ready for the backfire replies from all here!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
yeah i'm going to accept it there is no doubt. but since i have 60 days to submit should i do it asap since i have the documents ready or wait for a couple of weeks till we get his certificate and submit it along with the rest of the documents. i know this seems like a no brainer but it's a costly and excruciating test it pains me to let it go to waste
It will make no difference. The EE process is evaluated objectively. It won't make your application "more interesting" - that's a subjective determination and doesn't affect the outcome.

If you want to wait and add it, you can certainly do that. Or you can submit now. Either way, it makes no difference to the eventual outcome. As long as you submit a complete application before your 60 day deadline, it's all good.

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
yeah i know but we paid a lot for that test it costs more than ielts lol .. so it is painful to see it go to waste. if i get an ITA this week of course i'm going to accept it but my question is should i just submit my documents asap or wait for a couple of weeks and add his tef certificate ? wouldn't it make my application more interesting that both my husand and are fluent in french ? as far as i know french is a great asset in canada and its speakers are highly encouraged to apply for EE and PN .
My humble opinion: your husband's French abilities will be a great asset when it is the time for him to find a job. Regarding EE, it doesn't make any difference (providing that you guys have received an ITA already, of course).

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Oh really??? Lol....By the way, you yourself have made fun of yourself in every ROH thread and i guess now its a World Record. You talk about respect, if Yes, please do read your previous comments and see where do you stand. You always come up with your T4 tax paper, property, PR status, soon to be citizen blah blah (we’re tired of listening same things again and again, please talk something new buddy) and you know what nobody cares. People like me and others are here to help each other & we’ve been doing it with our level best. You dont know what all everyone in this group have seen so far and how people are giving their best, reached to this level and now waiting for ITA.

Nobody likes your negativity so please change your attitude or else stay away. I have seen you when you’ve laughed on people who had low scores or lost due to birthdays and you said - “forget about canada”. Who the hell are you to say all this? Dude, here people are well educated and the way you talk disturbs the whole environment. Either you post nicely or understand one thing that we dont need your vague comments and be ready for the backfire replies from all here!
Well-said, buddy.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma