+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 116th Draw

nehadeep

Dec 4, 2018
So, D- day is here yet again! Waiting since Feb 14 with CRS 450! It would have sounded cheesy a few months back but now a stressful question- Any hope today?

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the info.. It certainly is a program but with 300k CAD requirement. I m thinking more of northern provinces that may have a similar program with less investment..
I am honestly appalled by your lack of interest in doing any work by yourself.

First you asked what the $100K investment program was on the forum when it took people less than a few seconds to find it on google and give it to you.

Then you decided to not read the link provided to you which said that the person should have a Net worth of CAD 300K and should invest CAD 100K.

While I understand that this community is built on the concepts of helping each other out, not even trying to research a little bit yourself and expecting the rest of the group to do all the work for you is not acceptable.

So please man, I reiterate:

Took me 2 seconds to find that link, you gotta do your research mate.

Reactions: dimash and indpnv

Tamilan8

Apr 16, 2019
I am honestly appalled by your lack of interest in doing any work by yourself.

First you asked what the $100K investment program was on the forum when it took people less than a few seconds to find it on google and give it to you.

Then you decided to not read the link provided to you which said that the person should have a Net worth of CAD 300K and should invest CAD 100K.

While I understand that this community is built on the concepts of helping each other out, not even trying to research a little bit yourself and expecting the rest of the group to do all the work for you is not acceptable.

So please man, I reiterate:
Sorry.. I should have paid more attention..

AmeyaGodbole

Jul 16, 2018
Created the EE profile couple of days ago expecting a draw on 1st May (today). I hope the score goes lower just a little. I'm sitting on 448.

Reactions: EnthuChap