+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
How many days it took.
30 minutes lol.

Although I booked for the appointment a week earlier. I went in and came out in 30 minutes with 2 copies. It actually went very smooth. One of the officer did not know about EE so I had to explain it to her for 10 minutes what the process was all about lol.

If you bring all your documents and the address is verified they just send you to next counters quickly.

xyz2017

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Anyone who did ECA from IQAS, where can date of eca issued be found? There is no such date on the ECA report. Which date to enter when creating EE profile. It asks for date eca was issued.
Can someone please confirm?

Last edited:

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Mean
Guys I got 6 months left on ielts certificate, standing at 447, any chance of securing an ita im the near future ??
Hahahaha..here, I have seen people concerned about their birthdays, which reduce crs score, but you are worried about the expiry date of IELTS result. Don't worry, you will get an ITA before your result expires.

Last edited:

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
This is for someone who is in a dilemma of taking IELTS or CELPIP. I have taken both and I feel IELTS is way easier than CELPIP as the topics covered are more generic and time management is better. This has helped me to boost my score from 447 to 463 now.
Cheers guys.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone know what do they use for identifying do you need a police certificate or not? Is it Address history or Travel history?

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Hello seniors. What is the probability of 443 cut off before october this year please?
Hard to say to be honest. I would wait 2-3 draws more and see if the cutoff stabilizes around 446-447. If it does, then with back to back draws, I would think lower 440s have a chance. But its hard to say.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
If you have lived in a country for longer than 6 months, then you need a PCC from that country
Yes I know.

But how the express entry system creates a slot for Police certificate? Do they use info from travel history or address history?

In my address history will be England for 1 year(I worked and lived there) but in travel history I never stayed in England longer than 3 months in a row because I traveled to other countries meantime for short trips.

Would I need a PPC from England? I think no, because I never stayed there 6 months in the row.

Last edited:

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Yes I know.

But how the express entry system creates a slot for Police certificate? Do they use info from travel history or address history?

In my address history will be England for 1 year but in travel history I never stayed in England longer than 3 months in a row because I traveled to other countries meantime for short trips.
I would imagine travel history, since thats what makes sense. But I havent read that written anywhere.

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Guys I got 6 months left on ielts certificate, standing at 447, any chance of securing an ita im the near future ??
A very good chance of getting it in next 4 draws. Just pray that there will alternate week draw and no gap of more than 2 weeks. Like it happened in feb.