+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

hunt4dj

Mar 31, 2019
WES is reporting a delay of 30 days for processing of transcripts as there is very heavy request pipeline on it. Guess candidates are rushing for that Canadian gold

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Santosh,

We are in a similar situation. My husband has got a job offer from a Canadian company. He is working in India for the same company. Is LMIA approval required? Could you provide me some information regarding the inter company transfer and what are the documents needed to claim 50 points ? Any inputs will be very jelphel
I would suggest him to check with HR to do it as a "transfer" to Canada from India as if it is just a job transfer, instead of taking it as a new job. A job offer alone is not sufficient for addl 50 points. You need a letter from the employer stating that it is a transfer, and the workpermit should be a closed one and should have the same employer name mentioned on it and you should complete one year in Canada. The offer letter should also state that it is a full time job, and mention designation and annual wages.

If it meets all such criterion then it would me LMIA exempted and you can claim for additional 50 points. In my case, my attorney is asking me to get an experience letter as well from the employer with wages mentioned on it.

Please check this out page for details.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=695&top=29

hunt4dj

Mar 31, 2019
Need guidance. CRS 440 should i wait for April 5th 2019 to create profile with wife's IELTS score which would push me beyond 450 or create now at 440 which seems to be too low

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
Query:
My moms real sister and her husband( Uncle and aunt/ Mausa and Mausi) have PR of Canada but they stay in India. My uncle has just went to Canada to renew his PR Their daughter( My cousin) is a citizen of Canada in Toronto.Can I claim points for these relatives?

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Need guidance. CRS 440 should i wait for April 5th 2019 to create profile with wife's IELTS score which would push me beyond 450 or create now at 440 which seems to be too low
You can wait for April 5th if you want. 440 is too low for this draw to be honest. 5 days wont make a difference. Also I think you would need her IELTS even if she was a secondary applicant and you were primary so I dont think you can create a profile without that information. I think...

Reactions: hunt4dj

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Query:
My moms real sister and her husband( Uncle and aunt/ Mausa and Mausi) have PR of Canada but they stay in India. My uncle has just went to Canada to renew his PR Their daughter( My cousin) is a citizen of Canada in Toronto.Can I claim points for these relatives?
Your mom could get points for her sister. But you cannot for any of the relatives. Use the CRS calculator honestly, the details are right there. You must have a common parent with 'brother/sister' in order to get points.

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
Your mom could get points for her sister. But you cannot for any of the relatives. Use the CRS calculator honestly, the details are right there. You must have a common parent with 'brother/sister' in order to get points.
WHO ARE THE ACCEPTABLE RELATIVES?
Proof of relationship showing u, or your accompanying spouse/common-law partner has a close relative who lives in Canada and is a Canadian Citizen or PR. This close relative can be:
• parent, grandparent,
• child, grandchild,
• brother, sister,
• aunt, uncle, or
• niece, nephew.

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
Proof of relationship showing u, or your accompanying spouse/common-law partner has a close relative who lives in Canada and is a Canadian Citizen or PR. This close relative can be:
• parent, grandparent,
• child, grandchild,
• brother, sister,
• aunt, uncle, or
• niece, nephew.
My uncle and aunt have PR ..So I'm confused whether I can? But it seems it's only for PNP ..In Express entry only real siblings are considered..

Last edited:

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
For EE letter of invitation is not required when it comes to medicals. I got it done.

Now for PCC they did ask for my letter of invitation, but I told them I will get it next week and they went ahead issued 2 copies lol.
May I ask where did you do the PCC? In Canada, BLS is asking for letter of invitation first for PCC.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Yes I know.

But how the express entry system creates a slot for Police certificate? Do they use info from travel history or address history?

In my address history will be England for 1 year(I worked and lived there) but in travel history I never stayed in England longer than 3 months in a row because I traveled to other countries meantime for short trips.

Would I need a PPC from England? I think no, because I never stayed there 6 months in the row.
I think that condition of "in a row" has changed and someone in this forum earlier said that it is a total of 6 months or not.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Why don't you create two profiles and cancel one if the other one is picked up? :)

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
• parent, grandparent,
• child, grandchild,
• brother, sister,
• aunt, uncle, or
• niece, nephew.
This is incorrect

This is only for 67 points calculation that determines whether you are eligible for FSW or not.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html => Check adaptability section

However for CRS calculation, only siblings (by blood, step siblings via marriage or adoption) give you points.