+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Seniors, one quick help please. I am on Intra-company transfer and claiming the additional 50 points. I have got a reference letter (letter for out-of-canada experience) from current employer, describing my 2 years experience in Canada and 5 years in US, for a total of 7 years altogether. It has title, roles & responsibilities and a mention of 40 hrs per week.

Now my attorney says they have to mention the salary as well in this experience letter, which my HR strictly won't do no matter what. They put salary details only on job offer letter, which I have too as a separate document, which also has current title and a mention of 40 hours full time job. Can I combine them together and claim the 50 points? It is hard to get one single letter from the employer.

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi Santosh,

We are in a similar situation. My husband has got a job offer from a Canadian company. He is working in India for the same company. Is LMIA approval required? Could you provide me some information regarding the inter company transfer and what are the documents needed to claim 50 points ? Any inputs will be very jelphel

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
@vmsanthosh.chn

Hi Santosh,

Read your post about LMIA and job trabfert and we are in a similar situation. My husband has got a job offer from a Canadian company. He is working in India for the same company. Is LMIA approval required? Could you provide me some information regarding the inter company transfer and what are the documents needed to claim 50 points ? Any inputs will be very helpful

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Seniors, one quick help please. I am on Intra-company transfer and claiming the additional 50 points. I have got a reference letter (letter for out-of-canada experience) from current employer, describing my 2 years experience in Canada and 5 years in US, for a total of 7 years altogether. It has title, roles & responsibilities and a mention of 40 hrs per week.

Now my attorney says they have to mention the salary as well in this experience letter, which my HR strictly won't do no matter what. They put salary details only on job offer letter, which I have too as a separate document, which also has current title and a mention of 40 hours full time job. Can I combine them together and claim the 50 points? It is hard to get one single letter from the employer.
Hi Santosh,

We are in a similar situation. My husband has got a job offer from a Canadian company. He is working in India for the same company. Is LMIA approval required? Could you provide me some information regarding the inter company transfer and what are the documents needed to claim 50 points ? Any inputs will be very jelphel[/QUOTE]

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
If you can, get it in writing that its company policy that they only mention salary in job offer and not in experience letter and you can explain rest in LOE.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@13nitinsharma @NikSharma01 @skg1988 @abhishek_89 @jkaur95

It's official! My weight has decreased from 77 to 72 while waiting for the ITA

It's official! My weight has decreased from 77 to 72 while waiting for the ITA during the last two months since Feb 1.
Hahahaha....Epic!!

Trust me, coming Wednesday onwards, you would need to get your diet plan ready. You’ll start gaining weight my friend since your ITA is waiting after 3 days. Good luck!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
@skg1988 where from did you get the data point 224 for the first two weeks of Feb? Did you just divide 3365 with 15? Over here, it is not certain whether CIC took the snapshot in the beginning of the day, middle or end. Therefore, the denominator could be anywhere between 14.75 to 15.75.. do you agree or disagree?
Hey SeniorStakes,
Yes, I do agree. It's a bit tricky and thats why i took 15 as the denominator which could be considered as an average. However, days are definitely more than 14.5 because 30 jan draw was around 12:09 hrs which means average intake must had been less than 232/day.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeniorStakes

rharmon

Mar 19, 2019
Greetings - A question for the group.. If my spouse and I move to Canada under a student visa and my wife continues to work for her US based employer while she is in Canada, and I go to school. Can we claim that as work experience within Canada? Her job would be full time under a NOC Skill Level 0 code. I didn't know for express entry if that work experience within Canada has to be for a Canadian company.
Thank you!

saadarshad104

Mar 12, 2019
Dear All

I have a query regarding NOC Codes.

2 years of my work experience falls under 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers while 1 year falls under 0601 Corporate sales managers.

Both NOC codes have very similar duties and responsibilities, therefore I am confused if I should I show all my experience (3 years) under 0124 or should I use 0601 for one year, which will bring my CRS down.

My primary working title is Marketing/Sales Manager.

Thanks in advance

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Dear All

I have a query regarding NOC Codes.

2 years of my work experience falls under 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers while 1 year falls under 0601 Corporate sales managers.

Both NOC codes have very similar duties and responsibilities, therefore I am confused if I should I show all my experience (3 years) under 0124 or should I use 0601 for one year, which will bring my CRS down.

My primary working title is Marketing/Sales Manager.

Thanks in advance
Go for 0124 and you’re good to go.

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Friends I have one question:
Someone posted on one of the FB groups that he got a masters degree equivalency as Bachelor from WES. But I know someone with same university same degree getting equivalency as Masters....

I hope i explained the situation.
Now the person who got his degree as bachelors should contact WES? Or anyyhing else can be done in this situation??

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019

It's official! My weight has decreased from 77 to 72 while waiting for the ITA during the last two months since Feb 1.
Lol! :D Don't worry buddy! You will be through this time. I believe that. However, we'll have to stay back here to lose our respective weights as well. How much?? It depends on the waiting period. :p

Besides, be ready to gain weight post the ITA.

Last edited:
Reactions: skg1988