+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 113th Draw

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
I heard that from January 2019 onwards, there are changes in it, and only a few universities like Symbiosis are valid for 1 year distant PGDCE.
However, a 2 year PGDCE will be fine for something other than WES, because they will finally give it as an equivalent of 1-year course of Canada.

Just wanted to know about this. Can someone here clarify this please?
I dont think there was any official clear statements like that but I have heard of rumors too. They have gotten strict. Hard to predict how something will be evaluated. I have also heard IQAS are better off for 1 year pg diplomas but they also take significantly more time than WES. I got my WES report at my house within 2.5 months, IQAS I have heard can easily take 4-6 months

ambyg

Feb 20, 2019
I don’t want to shatter anyone’s hope but apparently there wont be a draw today. I hope i go wrong and we all get an ITA soon. Btw i am at 460

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
I had an 3 months experience in UK through my previous employer. Do I need to add that in my work history ?? I mean is it mandatory ??

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
I would wait and not believe it. But someone told me that if there is a festival anywhere then draw is not released. I just hope its false.
Yeah I think we should all realize that its not possible to say a lot with confidence here. They might or might not. Lets just wait and see. There are no official timelines or guidelines about when they conduct these draws and how they decide the number of ITAs etc. What we read is almost certainly speculation

ambyg

Feb 20, 2019
Its a holiday in India called 'Holi' but honestly why would CIC care. This is just a rumor. Lots of speculation floating around, lets have a cool head and wait. Theres just not enough information to make out any kind of pattern.
And to add to your point again especially for some people who felt little frustrated my beginning was I do not want to shatter anyone’s hope and I had rather wait until the end of the day. I just shared the info I got and said god forbid that it is true.

ambyg

Feb 20, 2019
Lol. They guys are crazy. Lol. India have nothing to do with the business of Canada immigration. Yea man tell them to chill, we still got some more time it’s only 12:14 utc
I hope my words are crazy my friend because I know how important this draw is for me.

Reactions: Desean

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah even though at 449 it seems very unlikely I have any chance. But still, regular 2 weekly draws is important. 3 week gap just destroys any chance for most of us I think.