+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 113th Draw

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Well, they transfer the documents you submitted for the initial evaluation over to the upgrade option. You don't need to send it again unless you sent them yourself last year - That rule change on December 1, 2018. If they were sent out to WES by your university directly, you are good.

They essentially evaluate all the credentials linked to your account to get a new report even if the degree was evaluated earlier.
Got an email from them a week after they received my Master's degree documents.

My evaluation status is on hold since a month :)
Thank you for your response...Amazing!! hopefully it turns out positive for you .

I had sent the transcripts to WES , however the WES report says " directly sent from the institution" Am I good to go? Did you have the same on your report?

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Thank you for your response...Amazing!! hopefully it turns out positive for you .

I had sent the transcripts to WES , however the WES report says " directly sent from the institution" Am I good to go? Did you have the same on your report?
My previous report says the same. But, since I sent the transcripts for my Bachelor's degree before, they wanted my university to send over the same same documents now for the upgrade option.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
So, I am wondering why are people sending bachelor degree documents to WES with Master degree documents. In my opinion, Bachelor degree documents would only help when opting for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees".

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
So, I am wondering why are people sending bachelor degree documents to WES with Master degree documents. In my opinion, Bachelor degree documents would only help when opting for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees".
That's because, some of us sent them a year ago hoping to get an ITA before graduating with a Master's degree :)

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
That's because, some of us sent them a year ago hoping to get an ITA before graduating with a Master's degree :)
Oh no no.. not asking about you specifically.. I understood your condition.. I know WES is stupid and dumb; but I don't expect them to release ECA report for every degree one by one.. I was asking in general as I may be wrong.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello @SithLord @pessacanada @NikSharma01 @13nitinsharma and others, I am in process of submitting profile and have query regarding my work history ( I am primary applicant). Here is my situation - Job 1 - NOC XXXX - 3 yrs and 8 months, Job 2 - NOC YYYY - 2 yrs and 3 months, Job 3 (current job) - NOC YYYY - 2 yrs and 6 months. I have already received reference letter for Job 1 and Job 2. I can arrange the same for ongoing job, however do not want my supervisors to know my plan and hence considering skipping it under work history section. I believe Job 1 will fetch me requisite CRS points. Is it okay to do so ? Thanks.

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Hello @SithLord @pessacanada @NikSharma01 @13nitinsharma and others, I am in process of submitting profile and have query regarding my work history ( I am primary applicant). Here is my situation - Job 1 - NOC XXXX - 3 yrs and 8 months, Job 2 - NOC YYYY - 2 yrs and 3 months, Job 3 (current job) - NOC YYYY - 2 yrs and 6 months. I have already received reference letter for Job 1 and Job 2. I can arrange the same for ongoing job, however do not want my supervisors to know my plan and hence considering skipping it under work history section. I believe Job 1 will fetch me requisite CRS points. Is it okay to do so ? Thanks.
Yeah you can only mention Job1 in your work history and mention the rest in the personal history ...you are good to go !

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Yes

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You only need 3 years Foreign Work Experience. So Job 1 alone will fetch you enough points. Since you already have received reference letters from Job 1 and Job 2, no need to fetch one for Job 3.

Just mention Job 3 under Persona History section :)

Good luck!!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Yes, spouse work history is not required if you are not claiming any point. Mention such details in personal history instead.
Yes, you’re absolutely fine. Only show work experience for those employers Or NOC code for which you’re claiming points. Rest, simply add your work experience details into personal history.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes, you can. The experience required as per the FSW is 1 or more years. Whereas, you are already having 3+ years experience from your first Job. So why to make your profile complex!? Just keep it simple by excluding the other job factors and mention only your Job 1, as it alone will fetch you enough CRS points. If you still want to mention about Job 2, its your choice (as you are having the LOE for it, beforehand).

But yes, no need to mention about your current job, just to play safe mention it in your personal history. Because your requirements to enter into the EE-pool have been previously fulfilled with only Job1.

Last edited:

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
I'm going to go on a little rant here. I think all the people blaming WES for ruining their chances need to take responsibility for their own actions. Why didn't you submit your credentials to them sooner? Why aren't you trying to increase your score? Maybe you should look at the chance to immigrate to Canada as an opportunity you need to earn rather than something that should be handed to you at your convenience.

Yes, I am jealous of all the young folks who can get in easily when I have been on a 2.5 year journey that hasn't finished yet. But I have continued to work for it, and I will continue until I achieve my goal.
No Offence, WES is insane and I hate it to the next level. First of all, they ask to send the transcripts directly issued by the university in a university sealed envelope, either you should post or your university. Then they take 8-10 days to review your transcripts to decide whether to accept or not. In my case, may not be true for all, they didn't accept one of my document and when I called along with sending a message, they apologized and accepted it with an unnecessary delay of 4-5 days. After this, they send your documents to the university for verification which might be okay but then why did they ask us to send the transcripts directly issued by the university! If they wish to verify, they should accept a copy like what we send for degree certificate. This verification process literally sucks. For verification, they give seven weeks to the university and wait for their reply and then they send a reminder and again wait for seven weeks. Meanwhile, if you call WES, they say it is confidential you are not supposed to do anything. After a couple of weeks, if you contact your university they will say they replied whereas WES will say that they did not receive any reply. Again if you call WES, their call center person have no idea what to tell they can give you only the information what you already have from your account. Finally, after receiving the verification email they take 10 days to review it and another 20 days to prepare your evaluation report.

In addition to the standard service, Why WES don't provide emergency service with extra fees. As they are a big organization, they must have their branches/agents to get the verification done directly from the university. I personally felt it very unprofessional because they don't care about how valuable the time is.

Last edited:

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes you need only 3 years work experience for your CRS, but for eligibility if you show 5 years or more, you'll have more points which can help you to cross 67 out of 100. Have a look at your situation like age, education, ielts result, adaptability etc.

akakiyani

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Pakistan
NOC Code......
CRS Count MembersName-Score

460 + { 0 }

455-460 { 0 }

450-454 { 8 } kalex123-450,13NitinSharma-450, SeniorStakes-450;SASH8288-451,biquanbi96 -451,sinocikid-454;Satya-452; patrip91-453,

445-449 { 4 } a16107-445,Kathik2-445,mohit_09-447,Shaanoh-449;

440-444 { 7 } Shishir-441;SociallyAwkward-441,MzBAH-443;LKRYA-443,NikSharma01-444; Div_newbie-444, asad_ali_awan-444

435-440 { 4 } bluehorse-440;M2a3r4y5a6m - 440; mark12345680-438; Sara1981-438
I'm at 438 brother