Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Although its rare but remark can decrease scores.. the experience I had at IDP test center, things I have heard about first time test taker with IDP, and massive power of my bad luck.. I would hold on to the scores I have for some time before reattempt..

Yes! To Hope!:cool:
Dude you brought a smile to my face with this "Divine intervention - Awaiting" in your profile :D The forum should automatically add it to anyone with CRS<440. I am adding it to my profile, hope you don't mind :rolleyes:

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Could someone pls help me out here. I am going to complete my two years cec work experience in may and I will be getting extra points. My current points are 437 with one year of experience, I am seeing a lot of people only get 11 points for the extra year but when I try to calculate my points with the crs calculator showing 2 years, it brings my points up to 462. It is an increase of 25 points, how is this possible?
Sorry to hijack your question but do you need 2 years of Canadian experience for CEC? I was under the impression that 1 yr experience is sufficient! Please clarify

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
What are the chances of 451 in the month of June? I am at 440 and will be completing 2 years of work experience at the end of June.
Sorry to hijack your thread but do you need 2 years of Canadian experience for CEC? I was under the impression that 1 yr experience is sufficient! Please clarify

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, can I remove my spouse work history from EE profile as long as I am not claiming any points from that? I put it before but I do not want more hassle handling things if they are not of value right not.

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Hello all,

I can possibly share my story to give hope to everyone out there. I was already over 41 when i decided to give this adventure a shot. Started at 413 points and was brought down to 403 point in mid of 2017. With no hope at all one fine day ontario sent me the noi and it all began to look possible. Fortunafely things started progressing all of a sudden and here i am in canada for almost a year now.

To summarize, it will happen to all, you just need to have faith and wait for your turn.....God bless all
Dude I am in the same boat but in 2019. Please give me more details on why Ontario sent you a NOI? Did you have a job offer in Canada? or were you working there already? education in Ontario etc. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to share too much personal info.

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Its quite easy to say "why didn't you do it sooner?", cause you don't know the story. Do you really think that people delay because they want to, and they are very careless and looking for hope at the same time ?
You should choose your words more carefully !!!
This is Ray of Hope forum, not show the mirror forum. What is done cannot be changed .... But you can give a person hope to look fwd rather than look back and repent !!!
Kudos bro for this line :D "This is Ray of Hope forum, not show the mirror forum"

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi guys, can I remove my spouse work history from EE profile as long as I am not claiming any points from that? I put it before but I do not want more hassle handling things if they are not of value right not.
Yes, spouse work history is not required if you are not claining any point. Mention such details in personal history instead.

Reactions: SHABAM

Live life

May 6, 2017
Dude I am in the same boat but in 2019. Please give me more details on why Ontario sent you a NOI? Did you have a job offer in Canada? or were you working there already? education in Ontario etc. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to share too much personal info.
Neither was I in Canada Nor did I have any education or job offer in Ontario. That was a golden year for Ontario to send out noi without conditions

MzBAH

Feb 19, 2019
Bahamas
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My query is - Can pre-mdecials be done for the whole family?

Not sure some people say that you cannot do pre-medicals for the whole family .. Only the promary applicant can do Pre-medical .. Can you confirm?
I would advise against doing medicals in advance of receiving the ITA as it states on the Canadian Gov. Website that your medical results need to be valid when you apply and when tou get to Canada. Keep in mind that date of medicals also determine your CoPR expiration date. They advise you to do it as close to the date you'll be applying (submitting eapr) and encourage you to wait until you get your invitation. I don't know what it costs in your country but it will be about about $1200 for my husband and I. Would you want to risk doing it too early and negatively affecting your CoPR or wasting money on doing medicals too early and they're expired and causing you delays before you get to Canada?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

Reactions: WantToImmigrate

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Dude you brought a smile to my face with this "Divine intervention - Awaiting" in your profile :D The forum should automatically add it to anyone with CRS<440. I am adding it to my profile, hope you don't mind :rolleyes:
Really? I should look into having it patented then :D
Pay me 40 CRS points, and I'll let you use it in your signature.. In fact; if you want it exclusively, pay me 50 CRS points :D

Go ahead! I don't mind

I saw ':confused:' against ITA in your signature and it sent me lmao

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I'm going to go on a little rant here. I think all the people blaming WES for ruining their chances need to take responsibility for their own actions. Why didn't you submit your credentials to them sooner? Why aren't you trying to increase your score? Maybe you should look at the chance to immigrate to Canada as an opportunity you need to earn rather than something that should be handed to you at your convenience.

Yes, I am jealous of all the young folks who can get in easily when I have been on a 2.5 year journey that hasn't finished yet. But I have continued to work for it, and I will continue until I achieve my goal.
Dude/Dudette.. you don't know what all of us have gone through with WES.. you don't know what all of us are going through in our lives.. Thus, the expressions - Why didn't you submit your credentials to them sooner? Why aren't you trying to increase your score?; are uncalled for.

Regarding "immigrate to Canada as an opportunity you need to earn", no one I know is taking it lightly. People who have been lucky in life to have everything handed to them will continue to be the way they are, but I want you to know that not every one is as lucky. Please tread lightly when using the word all.

About being "jealous"; well, it is what it is.

I commend your dedication. Two and a half years is a long time. Best of luck!

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
I'm going to go on a little rant here. I think all the people blaming WES for ruining their chances need to take responsibility for their own actions. Why didn't you submit your credentials to them sooner? Why aren't you trying to increase your score? Maybe you should look at the chance to immigrate to Canada as an opportunity you need to earn rather than something that should be handed to you at your convenience.

Yes, I am jealous of all the young folks who can get in easily when I have been on a 2.5 year journey that hasn't finished yet. But I have continued to work for it, and I will continue until I achieve my goal.
Submit the credentials sooner? I completely blame WES for their lack of communication.

Here's my story.

Got my undergrad credentials evaluated exactly a year ago and sent my Master's credential 2 months ago right after I graduated.
Common sense says that I wouldn't have to get my Bachelor's done again as I already have that evaluated. Guess what? WES lacks that :D
Even their upgrade option to add a new credential in the website said that I had to submit just the documents for my new degree.
Apparently, they need to get my previously evaluated credential done again even though my Master's degree is from a different country, it's from the US and due to a rule change for Indian degrees which I came to know recently, I need to get my Undergrad University to send the documents directly to WES. Considering that I am sitting here in the US and have not gone to my home country for quite some time, it's hard to have them send the documents over to WES.

I did plan ahead and had all my documents ready to go, also had planned properly for the Master's evaluation. But, WES along with their new rule kinda screwed me on this by evaluating my Undergrad degree again.

As for improving my score, it's not that I ain't trying, just that I am bumping into some unexpected delays. The Master's degree am trying to get evaluated would bump my score to 473.

So, yeah, it's all on WES from me :D

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Hello @indpnv ,

I have got an Indian PG diploma recently completed and chose the upgrade option in WES. Similar to your case, I got my Bachelor's evaluated from them last year and I see nothing mentioned about my bachelor's transcripts to be sent.

Currently I'm in the process of getting the transcripts of my pg diploma, should I get for my Bachelor's again as well?

Please let me know if it's case to case basis or everyone needs to get their Bachelor's evaluated again. Also, by when did they intimate you about submitting the Bachelor's again ? Did you inform them that's been already done?

-Tousif

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hello @indpnv ,

I have got an Indian PG diploma recently completed and chose the upgrade option in WES. Similar to your case, I got my Bachelor's evaluated from them last year and I see nothing mentioned about my bachelor's transcripts to be sent.

Currently I'm in the process of getting the transcripts of my pg diploma, should I get for my Bachelor's again as well?

Please let me know if it's case to case basis or everyone needs to get their Bachelor's evaluated again. Also, by when did they intimate you about submitting the Bachelor's again ? Did you inform them that's been already done?

-Tousif
Well, they transfer the documents you submitted for the initial evaluation over to the upgrade option. You don't need to send it again unless you sent them yourself last year - That rule change on December 1, 2018. If they were sent out to WES by your university directly, you are good.

They essentially evaluate all the credentials linked to your account to get a new report even if the degree was evaluated earlier.
Got an email from them a week after they received my Master's degree documents.

My evaluation status is on hold since a month :)