+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 113th Draw

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
With the current speed, they are all set to 89,500 ITAs which is 400 less than the number they issued last year.

Now, the increase in target from 2018 to 2019 is 81,400 - 74,900 i.e. 6,500. At the same time, expect fewer ITA withdrawals or cancelations as applicants have become more knowledgeable...giving additional deficit of around 3000.

Excess capacity = 400 + 6500 - 3000 = 3900

In summary, they can either increase intake by 150 per draw or have just one more one-week draw at the end of the year. The current configuration of the draws is absolutely okay to meet the target.

To conclude, please don't expect miracles this year. In 2017, application pool was smaller and intake increased abdruptly. This is 2019 and this year, draw frequency and intake - both would remain as it is.

Lastly, Even with the same intake and frequency, CRS cut-off can touch 440 in a few months, so stay hopeful. The application inflow in Feb could have made CRS touch 443-445 had there been no backlog / three-week draw. Guys in 440s just need to be little patient, but it's futile to hope for miracles in the draw configuration.
Thanks for the info. I'm at 448 if I enter the pool after April ...so I was just wondering since last seven draws in 2018 were 3900 (and I knew they increased the target this year).

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Is the next draw going to happen on 20 March? I am waiting at 443... Any possibility?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
To the eyes of @Satyanarayana Arnepalli @NikSharma01 @13nitinsharma @SeniorStakes Buddies can you assist here.. I have this posted in another thread but seems no response. Hence taking the advantage of posting here.

Dear All,

I have experience in two companies and in my 1st I have 4 years of exp and in my 2nd I am working for 8 years is currently employed. My consultancy created the two sections in the work history. But However, since I am not claiming points for my 1st company experience. I asked them to remove it from the Work history and update the same under personal section. But, the personal section is not showing any provision to update the Work experience.

I contacted my consultants and got to know that we provide the details post the ITA under the personal history section with respect to the gap from academics to the 2nd company? is that so? can someone shed more lights on this? or is there a provision to update the work history under the Personal section in already existing EE profile.

Cheers
Shan
Ask them to remove your 1st company experience from work history. Once you receive the ITA, you'll be able to mention 1st company experience into the personal history section. Remember, personal history section is available only post ITA.

Didn't get a chance to lookout your query yesterday, sorry for the late response.

Reactions: Shaanoh

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
Congratulations!! You’ll be through in the coming draw. Get your docs ready.
Thank you so much. I have a question regarding gift deed. As I don't have sufficient funds in my account right now, so can I get a gift deed from my sister or it must be given by parents only ?

mumbaikar88

Feb 2, 2019
Hi everyone all the best for the next draw. I was in the same boat just few months back and can totally understand the anxiety & stress. Keep up the hope! Do the best to increase IELTS score. If you are married then both should score high.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Me: Mirror mirror on the wall, when will CIC conduct next draw and what would be CRS cut off?

Mirror: Go to hell! I don't know! CIC is unpredictable!

Me: Mirror mirror on the wall, when will ONIP issue HCP invites?

Mirror: You are still here? Same goes for OINP HCP.

Me: Mirror mirror on the wall, when will I get PNP?

Mirror: Go away! CIC, OINP, provinces.. all are unpredictable.

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Hi my crs is 444 please advise my chances. And any prediction on next draw
Honestly... Its next to impossible for the 113th draw, but we will get a clear picture on this after next 2 or 3 draws.
Hope you don't have your birthday looming near ! All the best !!!

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Honestly... Its next to impossible for the 113th draw, but we will get a clear picture on this after next 2 or 3 draws.
Ok dear. But on 28th feb there were 2050 applicants between 441-450 on 6march all cleared from pool now dont know how many candidates in the pool with score between 441-450 .will get the ita only if there is back to back draws .Many applications coming to pool with high crs fingers crossed

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Ok dear. But on 28th feb there were 2050 applicants between 441-450 on 6march all cleared from pool now dont know how many candidates in the pool with score between 441-450 .will get the draw only if there is back to back draws .Many applications coming to pool with higg crs fingers crossed