+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 113th Draw

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
To the eyes of @Satyanarayana Arnepalli @NikSharma01 @13nitinsharma @SeniorStakes Buddies can you assist here.. I have this posted in another thread but seems no response. Hence taking the advantage of posting here.

Dear All,

I have experience in two companies and in my 1st I have 4 years of exp and in my 2nd I am working for 8 years is currently employed. My consultancy created the two sections in the work history. But However, since I am not claiming points for my 1st company experience. I asked them to remove it from the Work history and update the same under personal section. But, the personal section is not showing any provision to update the Work experience.

I contacted my consultants and got to know that we provide the details post the ITA under the personal history section with respect to the gap from academics to the 2nd company? is that so? can someone shed more lights on this? or is there a provision to update the work history under the Personal section in already existing EE profile.

Cheers
Shan

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
To the eyes of @Satyanarayana Arnepalli @NikSharma01 @13nitinsharma @SeniorStakes Buddies can you assist here.. I have this posted in another thread but seems no response. Hence taking the advantage of posting here.

Dear All,

I have experience in two companies and in my 1st I have 4 years of exp and in my 2nd I am working for 8 years is currently employed. My consultancy created the two sections in the work history. But However, since I am not claiming points for my 1st company experience. I asked them to remove it from the Work history and update the same under personal section. But, the personal section is not showing any provision to update the Work experience.

I contacted my consultants and got to know that we provide the details post the ITA under the personal history section with respect to the gap from academics to the 2nd company? is that so? can someone shed more lights on this? or is there a provision to update the work history under the Personal section in already existing EE profile.

Cheers
Shan
Let them remove. Personal opens up post ITA

Nov 30, 2018

Dear All,

Cheers
Shan

Yes please,

1: if you have experience letters from both companies and in case people are there to support you , then you need not worry { In general, if at all immigration people want to verify they will most likely ask you existing company only, if you have having more than 3+ years of experience, all other companies is highly unlikely. ( However you will need to showcase of experience of all companies ) .

2: There is no personal section while creating profile. This section will only be visible after you receive ITA .

3. MOST IMPORTANT : If you have already created a profile with experience details , I would suggest not to update the profile which is already recorded . Try to find experience letters which is the best way out. UPDATING Experience details section after creating a profile is HIGH RISK

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Yes please,

1: if you have experience letters from both companies and in case people are there to support you , then you need not worry { In general, if at all immigration people want to verify they will most likely ask you existing company only, if you have having more than 3+ years of experience, all other companies is highly unlikely. ( However you will need to showcase of experience of all companies ) .

2: There is no personal section while creating profile. This section will only be visible after you receive ITA .

3. MOST IMPORTANT : If you have already created a profile with experience details , I would suggest not to update the profile which is already recorded . Try to find experience letters which is the best way out. UPDATING Experience details section after creating a profile is HIGH RISK

Why would this be a High Risk? Updating existing profile with information as accurate as possible at times leaves so changes. As long as they are genuine and we are giving the details which are accurate should not be cause of concern? Because already my consultants removed the first company exp on my behest. Though I have the documents like Offer Letter, Pay stubs, relieving letter but the Work reference letter which CIC requires in their format isn't available.

Please suggest.

Cheers
Shan

Nov 30, 2018
Why would this be a High Risk? Updating existing profile with information as accurate as possible at times leaves so changes. As long as they are genuine and we are giving the details which are accurate should not be cause of concern? Because already my consultants removed the first company exp on my behest. Though I have the documents like Offer Letter, Pay stubs, relieving letter but the Work reference letter which CIC requires in their format isn't available.

Please suggest.

Cheers
Shan
HIGH RISK:

You can update corrections( such as name corrections, address,etc...) but NOT the whole experience. There might be a chance of doubts for the Immigration officer while processing the application , I mean what did the Applicant do those X number of years and why did he post an experience prior while creating a profile.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
HIGH RISK:

You can update corrections( such as name corrections, address,etc...) but NOT the whole experience. There might be a chance of doubts for the Immigration officer while processing the application , I mean what did the Applicant do those X number of years and why did he post an experience prior while creating a profile.
I don't think there is any risk. An update button is given for a reason.

oghosh

Nov 25, 2018
Have a small query:

In my company, if I’ve been in a Senior Analyst position for 2 years and then got promoted to Asst Manager and have been in the same designation for 1 year. Overall more than 3 years. And both the designations fall under the very same NOC and obviously by extension meaning roles and responsibilities are same - will this cause an issue? As in CIC can only consider the work experience under current designation ( 1 year) and not consider the 2 years in Sr. Analyst position?

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Have a small query:

In my company, if I’ve been in a Senior Analyst position for 2 years and then got promoted to Asst Manager and have been in the same designation for 1 year. Overall more than 3 years. And both the designations fall under the very same NOC and obviously by extension meaning roles and responsibilities are same - will this cause an issue? As in CIC can only consider the work experience under current designation ( 1 year) and not consider the 2 years in Sr. Analyst position?
For both FSW and CRS, entire three because NOC is same.

oghosh

Nov 25, 2018
For both FSW and CRS, entire three because NOC is same.
But I’m reading in many threads that separate reference letters need to be provided for each designation. However my work remained exactly the same. My designation changed and salary increased. That’s all. I can get it written in my letter that the roles and responsibilities for both the roles are same. Will it be 100% ok?

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
I don't think there is any risk. An update button is given for a reason.
Precisely, What I feel is sometime candidates are not aware of while creating the Profile and then they might come to know and make some changes. Yes, ofcourse the changes are tracked because of UCI. As long as the updates are genuine and we can provide supporting documents I feel its not gonna termed as "HIGH RISK" which I felt like red flag.

The idea is to provide 100% accurate information to CIC even it means we have to update the profiles at times.

Cheers
Shan

Reactions: Audarya

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
But I’m reading in many threads that separate reference letters need to be provided for each designation. However my work remained exactly the same. My designation changed and salary increased. That’s all. I can get it written in my letter that the roles and responsibilities for both the roles are same. Will it be 100% ok?
Yes, 99.99 percent. No point different letters for same NOC, same organization. Deducted 0.01 percent because I am not CIC.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019

Dear All,

Cheers
Shan
Whatever the changes you want to make, just do that beforehand, prior to the ITA. Because, its the first stage ever and you've not applied yet. Whereas, after the ITA you're not supposed to alter these type of mistakes, otherwise you will be highly doubted. As a result, you may end up stucking in the cross checking or verification process.

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Hi Nik,

That's my point. Keep the profile as accurate and honest as possible before the ITA. Post ITA, it wil become misrepresentation incase we don't provide supporting document or CIC finds incorrectness in our profile. So, I am ensuring to go with as much correctness. Thanks for the Tip anyways.

Cheers
Shan

Reactions: NikSharma01