+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 112th Draw

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Lol actually I am not getting PPR next month as per the CIC agent.

I was told my application is pushed for June 11, 2019.

So there you go doesn't matter when you submit your application. They will all be processed at their own time
Damn, its most 8 months!! Whatever, my way is I do what I can do, let they do the rest.

biquanbi96

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
What does conservatives winning election have to do with this?
The Liberals are using yearly quotas, which has been increasing significantly every year making it easier for more people to qualify.

If conservatives wins they will most likely to re-evaluate the methodology being used, the quotas will be based more on the actual needs of Canada for skilled workers ( such as in specific jobs, actual needs of the market, use employer sponsor approach instead of setting qoutas, etc.), instead of setting blind numbers for all NOC B and above. Which could potentially make it harder for people to immigrate while increase number of temporary workers, just look at the time under Harper's for reference .

There's no denying in that Canada needs more immigrants regardless of whichever government is in power. Just that it will be harder under a Conservative Government, may be a good thing for Canada overall but its bad news for potential immigrants.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
The Liberals are using yearly quotas, which has been increasing significantly every year making it easier for more people to qualify.

If conservatives wins they will most likely to re-evaluate the methodology being used, the quotas will be based more on the actual needs of Canada for skilled workers ( such as in specific jobs, actual needs of the market, use employer sponsor approach instead of setting qoutas, etc.), instead of setting blind numbers for all NOC B and above. Which could potentially make it harder for people to immigrate while increase number of temporary workers, just look at the time under Harper's for reference .

There's no denying in that Canada needs more immigrants regardless of whichever government is in power. Just that it will be harder under a Conservative Government, may be a good thing for Canada overall but its bad news for potential immigrants.
To be fair, that is actually good news for Canada because it's immigration based on the country's needs

Reactions: biquanbi96

BumbleFrisbee

Feb 26, 2019
You will do well. Believe in yourself and don't stress out too much.

Tip: Have a good night sleep of atleast 8 hours and do not study or make revisions on the morning of the exam. This really helps to keep your mind fresh :)
Haha thanks! Doesn’t help when you have a sick toddler crying whole night::::/