+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 111th draw

sparandekar89

Dec 6, 2018
Hi All,
My profile was created and shows open since feb 16 2019, so would my application be considered for 20th Feb 2019 round? I am yet to receive the confirmation

Usmz

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Scores are locked after ITA
No, except age nothing is locked if your circumstances changed like if you claimed points for the job offer and during the process your employer let you go and your score after recalculation is below that round's CRS, same is for other points you claimed and failed to submit proof.

Reactions: 楽観的Singh

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
No, except age nothing is locked if your circumstances changed like if you claimed points for the job offer and during the process your employer let you go and your score after recalculation is below that round's CRS, same is for other points you claimed and failed to submit proof.
Even age is not locked in case the candidate enters wrong date of birth... Unlikely but that's possible.

Usmz

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Even age is not locked in case the candidate enters wrong date of birth... Unlikely but that's possible.
Exactly! But for job offer points, I have a personal experience and even company's lawyer was saying it's locked but that was not the case and my PR application got rejected .

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Hello guys,
My score is 453 - what do you think my chances are in the forthcoming rounds?

I created my EE profile this February.
My birthday comes in August, post which I start losing points.

Shall I work on improving my IELTS score or shall I wait for a couple of months.

Please advise.

Regards,
Gautam
hang in there till your birthday. You will get an ITA soon.

ZionCanadahopeful

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-02-2019
Passport Req..
01-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2019
LANDED..........
16-05-2019
Hello guys,
My score is 453 - what do you think my chances are in the forthcoming rounds?

I created my EE profile this February.
My birthday comes in August, post which I start losing points.

Shall I work on improving my IELTS score or shall I wait for a couple of months.

Please advise.

Regards,
Gautam
you will get it in next round. Mostly people who are stuck at 438-440 are the people who worries as it rarely goes there unless its a 2 week interval draw. If you are 450+ the maximum you will have to wait is couple of draws .... all these are based on past two year trend. Which i dont think will change much this year also.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hi abhishek_89!
I am new in this thread. I am lucky to receive my ITA under CEC programme in today’s draw.
As I have prepared most of the documents but have some questions on the documents for the “Proof of Fund.” And “Medical Exam”.
Previously I was working in Alberta for a year from August 2017 to October 2018, but failed to renew my work permit as reason being my LMIA is pending. Meanwhile, my representative advised me to return to my country while waiting for the LMIA approval. After 8 months of waiting for the LMIA approval in vain, hence I have decided to apply the EE programme from my own country, Singapore.
Based on all of your expertise, I seek your precious advice urgently on the followings:-

1. During my previous Employment in Canada, I have opened a Joint account with my mother who was a Visitor then. Most of the fund in this account was my salary earned during the year, can you advise whether it is possible for me to use this Joint Name account as “Proof of Fund”? If not, must I re-open a Single Name account for myself? FYI my mother is not in my dependant list.

2. Recently my employer who is based in Alberta willing to re-apply for my LMIA again. And they have sent me a Job offer letter including all the terms and conditions for my confirmation. So can I use this letter as a “Reference Letter”?

3. And for the “Medical Check”, do you think must I do it before I submit my application or waiting for them to request one as I believe when my LMIA is approved, they need me to go for the Medical Check too.

Sorry to have such a long message and taking so much of your time. Thank you in advance and hoping everyone will get the ITA soon!
If you are a CEC applicant, you are not required to show proof of funds.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Reference letter should have your job duties listed which matches the NOC you have applied under. Also, please check what else is required in the reference letter. Job offer cannot substitute for a reference letter. It can be additionally provided though.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

You need to do a medical test specifically for PR only through approved doctors/hospitals.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

ven289

Feb 20, 2019
hello everyone,i got My ITA Yesterday my score is 478. if i submit my documentation, anyone have idea how many months it will take for entire process to complete.