+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 111th draw

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah that's fine..but all applicants have to land to become a PR..
Hi abhishek_89!
I am new in this thread. I am lucky to receive my ITA under CEC programme in today’s draw.
As I have prepared most of the documents but have some questions on the documents for the “Proof of Fund.” And “Medical Exam”.
Previously I was working in Alberta for a year from August 2017 to October 2018, but failed to renew my work permit as reason being my LMIA is pending. Meanwhile, my representative advised me to return to my country while waiting for the LMIA approval. After 8 months of waiting for the LMIA approval in vain, hence I have decided to apply the EE programme from my own country, Singapore.
Based on all of your expertise, I seek your precious advice urgently on the followings:-

1. During my previous Employment in Canada, I have opened a Joint account with my mother who was a Visitor then. Most of the fund in this account was my salary earned during the year, can you advise whether it is possible for me to use this Joint Name account as “Proof of Fund”? If not, must I re-open a Single Name account for myself? FYI my mother is not in my dependant list.

2. Recently my employer who is based in Alberta willing to re-apply for my LMIA again. And they have sent me a Job offer letter including all the terms and conditions for my confirmation. So can I use this letter as a “Reference Letter”?

3. And for the “Medical Check”, do you think must I do it before I submit my application or waiting for them to request one as I believe when my LMIA is approved, they need me to go for the Medical Check too.

Sorry to have such a long message and taking so much of your time. Thank you in advance and hoping everyone will get the ITA soon!

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Thornhill, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
You are a magician :D
DRAW PREDICTIONS:

Draw 111 - Feb 20 - 3350 ITAs - CRS 457

Variance is +/- 3.

OR

Draw 111 - Feb 20 - 3900 ITAs - CRS 451

Variance is +/- 3.

Reactions: abhishek_89

sparandekar89

Dec 6, 2018
Hi All,
My profile was created and shows open since feb 16 2019, so would my application be considered for 20th Feb 2019 round? I am yet to receive the confirmation

Usmz

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Scores are locked after ITA
No, except age nothing is locked if your circumstances changed like if you claimed points for the job offer and during the process your employer let you go and your score after recalculation is below that round's CRS, same is for other points you claimed and failed to submit proof.

Reactions: 楽観的Singh

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
No, except age nothing is locked if your circumstances changed like if you claimed points for the job offer and during the process your employer let you go and your score after recalculation is below that round's CRS, same is for other points you claimed and failed to submit proof.
Even age is not locked in case the candidate enters wrong date of birth... Unlikely but that's possible.

Usmz

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Even age is not locked in case the candidate enters wrong date of birth... Unlikely but that's possible.
Exactly! But for job offer points, I have a personal experience and even company's lawyer was saying it's locked but that was not the case and my PR application got rejected .