+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 111th draw

SaniG

May 6, 2019
Hi @samikdg & @abhishek_89
Need quick info:
1. Which doctor did you meet at Elbit? Asking because their ratings are too bad. But then that's cheapest (apparently) and closest to my home.
2. GK Vale - Now I have seen quite a few people mentioning it. Will get my photo done from here as per CIC format. Could you please confirm if there is any specific GK Vale I have to go to?

surishruti

Feb 15, 2019
Need quick info:
1. Which doctor did you meet at Elbit? Asking because their ratings are too bad. But then that's cheapest (apparently) and closest to my home.
2. GK Vale - Now I have seen quite a few people mentioning it. Will get my photo done from here as per CIC format. Could you please confirm if there is any specific GK Vale I have to go to?
Bangalore I'm guessing. I went to Susan Abraham. No fuss nothing. N elbit charges less than Fortis. Any GK Vale is fine. Even though they have specs make sure they read your document

Reactions: abhishek_89

SaniG

May 6, 2019
Hi @surishruti Thanks for the quick response.
Read really bad reviews about Dr Susan to be specific. and these are latest reviews on google infact. Hence was skeptical. Not sure if I can choose my preferred doctor while getting an appointment - Dr Sathosh Chandy is the next option.

Second, what do you mean here - "Even though they have specs make sure they read your document"
Do you mean the dimensions specified by CIC?

surishruti

Feb 15, 2019
Hi @surishruti Thanks for the quick response.
Read really bad reviews about Dr Susan to be specific. and these are latest reviews on google infact. Hence was skeptical. Not sure if I can choose my preferred doctor while getting an appointment - Dr Sathosh Chandy is the next option.

Second, what do you mean here - "Even though they have specs make sure they read your document"
Do you mean the dimensions specified by CIC?

Yes I meant dimensions. They are not allowed to edit the image. Sometimes depending on who is doing this, it'll slip their mind.

As for Elbit. You can choose. And honestly it doesn't matter who is there. I'm not sure why those reviews are there. Even I was skeptical before booking. But then.. it is very mechanical. You go, wait, give samples of body fluids. Meet the doc. She asks you standard questions. Examines you. N more tests. Waiting time in Elbit is usually the issue. Also facilities are not.. all that posh. I'd be rating those things. Honestly. It has been there forever. Every company sends employees for med check here.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Need quick info:
I don't remember who was the doctor at Elbit. Doctor doesn't matter, it is a straight forward process and pretty smooth.
I went to GK Vale in Marathahalli because that was near my house. You can go to your nearest one.

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Guys, I'm still waiting for the PPR.
Applied through EE profile.
ITA: 30th Jan 2019
AOR: 15th March 2019
Medical: 2nd May 2019
Biometric: 15th May 2019

Suggest me when should the process ideally complete for me?

Where can I send an email and contact for call?

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Guys, I'm still waiting for the PPR.
Applied through EE profile.
ITA: 30th Jan 2019
AOR: 15th March 2019
Medical: 2nd May 2019
Biometric: 15th May 2019

Suggest me when should the process ideally complete for me?

Where can I send an email and contact for call?
I have same ITA / AOR, where is your file? I mean VO? Mine NDVO so need to wait for 200 days atleast for any update.... Hope you ordered GCMS?

Reactions: SithLord

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
VO: Visa Office
NDVO : New Delhi VO
GCMS : Global Case Management System (Like RTI in India), it will give your file status, takes 35 days once you place order. Check GetGCMS.com.
not communicated yet. i had submitted fee for ircc and all initially wen submitting aor only