+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 110th draw

Nitin Shukla

Jul 16, 2017
My CRS is 438 and profile was made on 20th March 2018. Haven't yet received an ITA but am cautiously optimistic. Once i get the mail will need to understand the process ahead. Anybody help me point to that thread?

Kiran 91

Jan 16, 2019
Indian PCC - Check for details on the Indian embassy website.
Medicals - Check CIC website for certified doctors in Sweden.

Start the process immediately as you only have 60 days to submit all.

Off Topic - why dont you settle down in Sweden itself its a good country too.
Actually i am in sweden for training purpose only for 5 months.
It has been 15 days since i m residing in sweden...
Do i need to have pcc from sweden as well???

Stoick

Jun 27, 2017
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1-Jun-2017
Actually i am in sweden for training purpose only for 5 months.
It has been 15 days since i m residing in sweden...
Do i need to have pcc from sweden as well???
Not required if it is less than 6 months.

nitarora

Jan 3, 2019
you will get ITA...cutoff is only for CRS 438..
Are you sure?
I have not received ITA yet at CRS 443 and profile created on 4th Jan 2019

My understanding is that the tie-break rule (April 26, 2018 at 05:00:46 UTC) applies for everyone , irrespective of their CRS score

Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: pallegar

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am having a CRS of 448 and submitted my profile on 24th of Jan. I haven't still received an ITA or email notification for today's draw that took place with cut off of 438.

Could someone please comment - does it usually take time to receive an ITA and reflect on the profile or it happens right away ? If yes, could my situation be a technical issue ?

Any advice at all would be really helpful.Thanks

Reactions: pallegar

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Got the ITA finally, has been a wait for 6 months after submitting profile with lots of ups and downs, can't thank enough this forum for keeping the spirit up and personally to @abhishek_89 @bimale4bipeople @YPS @zagcollins @Jaywalker @Nishika22 who have helped and encouraged at various stages of the journey so far :) Now the real challenge begins!
Any thread created for people who received ITA today?

Last edited:

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Are you sure?
I have not received ITA yet at CRS 443 and profile created on 4th Jan 2019

My understanding is that the tie-break rule (April 26, 2018 at 05:00:46 UTC) applies for everyone , irrespective of their CRS score

Can anyone confirm?
No it applies only for the cut-off score, in this case 438. You'll get ITA shortly

Stoick

Jun 27, 2017
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1-Jun-2017
Hi Guys,

I am having a CRS of 448 and submitted my profile on 24th of Jan. I haven't still received an ITA or email notification for today's draw that took place with cut off of 438.

Could someone please comment - does it usually take time to receive an ITA and reflect on the profile or it happens right away ? If yes, could my situation be a technical issue ?

Any advice at all would be really helpful.Thanks
Please everyone wait for 24 hours for ITA

Reactions: Day2203

DIG2Canada

Jan 19, 2019
That happened as they had Christmas holidays the next week. Historically, they never have draws in the last week of December due to the holidays.[/QUOT
That happened as they had Christmas holidays the next week. Historically, they never have draws in the last week of December due to the holidays.
Ha Ha Draw happened today again, I have a very strong luck brother :)

nitarora

Jan 3, 2019
No it applies only for the cut-off score, in this case 438. You'll get ITA shortly
But on the website it states that "All candidates with CRS score above 438, as well as those candidates with score 438, who entered the EE pool before the selected date and time, will receive an ITA in this round"

Am I missing something?

Stoick

Jun 27, 2017
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1-Jun-2017
But on the website it states that "All candidates with CRS score above 438, as well as those candidates with score 438, who entered the EE pool before the selected date and time, will receive an ITA in this round"

Am I missing something?
Did you read this
  • If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018

Am I missing something?
Read it like this: ""All candidates with CRS score above 438" "as well as those candidates with score 438, who entered the EE pool before the selected date and time," "will receive an ITA in this round"

I already got it with CRS 439 and profile date in July 2018