+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 110th draw

Mujahed28

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
No. You may only have one profile at a time. This is set out in Canada’s immigration law.

Creating more than one profile will not give you a better chance at being invited or allow you to be invited under a different program.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29
Thanks for replying
My friend made two profile , he got NOI from ontario in one profile.
His crs score is 439 .
Can he just accept pnp for ontario and also wait for score to come down and then get ITA on other profile .
Is it legal ?
Will his profile be rejected ?

akakiyani

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, congrats to those that got ITA on 109.

I have a question - We entered the Express Pool on 22nd December 2018 on 448 points. Unfortuantely we missed the 10th January Draw by 1 point (449). My birthday was on the 13th January 2019 and we dropped 5 points to 443.

I notice the last draw was 443 with 2nd January 2019 Cut Off and as we had been in the pool since 22nd December 2018 figured we should be expecting an ITA. to date still nothing received - 4 days since draw?

Am I missing something or should I be calling CIC to follow up? When you drop points due to age does your 'submission date' move i.e. would our new submission date be 13th January 2019 (my birthday)?

TIA for advice.
Follow up. Cut off date refers to profile creation date so you should get an ITA.

Ambrose4045

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Can father in law provide gift deed to daughter in law for proof of funds . Please someone help me on this one .I am really confused.

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I've been in the pool since end of 2014 but never received any NOI, particularly from Ontario.

I have "All Provinces" selected in my profile.

Currently my score is 436 so I'm not expecting an ITA any time soon.

Any tips on how to improve the chances of getting a NOI Ontario?

Reactions: Amitkapoor55

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying
My friend made two profile , he got NOI from ontario in one profile.
His crs score is 439 .
Can he just accept pnp for ontario and also wait for score to come down and then get ITA on other profile .
Is it legal ?
Will his profile be rejected ?
You are not allowed to have 2 EE profiles. Only 1 profile per person. If discovered he can face consequences.

However his action has no sense. NOI does nothing with your profile. And if ever you get direct ITA during PNP process, you can accept it and inform your province that you no longer want your PNP. All that is legal and all it will cost him are PNP application fees.

Last edited:

Mujahed28

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
You are not allowed to have 2 EE profiles. Only 1 profile per person. If discovered he can face consequences.

However his action has no sense. NOI does nothing with your profile. And if ever you get direct ITA during PNP process, you can accept it and inform your province that you no longer want your PNP. All that is legal and all it will cost him are PNP application fees.
Thank you for clearing our doubts and explaning it

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Guys I need help. no one is replying to my query elsewhere.

Please evaluate the employment reference letter from my current employer.
1. Since my Project Manager is more aware of my job duties, I am thinking to get 2 signs on a single letter, One from HR and another from PM. Or should I get 2 separate letters?
2. The letter must be addressed to someone as per rules in my company. Can it be addressed to IRCC and also used for OINP?

Hi

It's necessary to mention date of joining and date of leaving (in case if it's applicable). Also its better use 2 letters to address IRCC and OINPq separately
Mention clearly the designation if the person who is signing this letter. ( if u getting signed from both HR and ur Boss)

kumar_85

Apr 29, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Hey Guys,

============

EE Application Date: 16-Sep-2018

As of 15-01-2019

Primary Applicant :
CRS: 432 (post spouse ECA, CRS will be 440)
IELTS: L: 8.0 R: 8.5 W: 7.5 S: 7.5
ECA: Master's Degree
Work XP: ~7 years (NOC 2172)

Spouse
IELTS: L: 5.5 R: 5.5 W: 5.5 S: 6
ECA: Bachelor's Degree (Awaiting ECA, due by 28th Jan 2019)

Work XP: ~7 years (NOC 2132)

==============

Can anyone provide me clarification for this specific point regarding spouse work experience?

My spouse (secondary applicant) has worked in 3 organizations earlier, and I have updated the same in my EE Application.

She is yet to approach each of her old organizations for the Experience Letter (in the format as required by IRCC).

My question is, is it required for my spouse to get her "Proof of work experience" letters from the organizations she worked, or would it be better if I update the Application and remove her experience details since I am not claiming/getting any points for her work experience.

If I remove her work experience, will it affect my chances of getting ITA, or my application being rejected?
Foreign work experience of spouse doesn't fetch any CRS points. Many people moved their spouse work experience to personal history while filing PR application and it doesn't impact your application.

Reactions: pallegar

pallegar

Dec 10, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-09-2018
Foreign work experience of spouse doesn't fetch any CRS points. Many people moved their spouse work experience to personal history while filing PR application and it doesn't impact your application.
Thanks for your response on this.

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
I got my ITA last week but declined my ITA
as one of previous emplpoyer Wipro technologies and Randstad India declined to provide reference letters
so I crreated new profile my score reduced from 475 to 450 is there a chance for ITA next draw

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
I got my ITA last week but declined my ITA
as one of previous emplpoyer Wipro technologies and Randstad India declined to provide reference letters
so I crreated new profile my score reduced from 475 to 450 is there a chance for ITA next draw
How did 25pts get reduced all of a sudden from your overall CRS?