+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 110th draw

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Congratulations mate, happy for you :)
I've seen few guys on Ask Kubeir FB group mentioning they got the NOI yesterday, so you can relax and prepare your application :D
But, the CRS scores I noticed in the comments were as low as 400, I think maybe they did a targeted NOC specific draw? Did you have any French capability or any other ties with Ontario?
I've no ties with Ontario, French capability and even my NOC is 8232 which is Oilfield specific so I don't think it's in demand in Ontario due to lack of oilfields there. Thanks for the confirmation. My IELTS was CLB 10 though, maybe that's a requirement?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
I've no ties with Ontario, French capability and even my NOC is 8232 which is Oilfield specific so I don't think it's in demand in Ontario due to lack of oilfields there. Thanks for the confirmation. My IELTS was CLB 10 though, maybe that's a requirement?
Haven't heard yet IELTS band being a focus, not sure how really they choose :O

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Are you planning to go forward with OINP or have plans for federal only?
I'm arranging all the required documents, will wait till the second draw in February (expected to be 20th Feb) and if I don't get ITA by then, will submit OINP application. :)

Reactions: ibtee

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Congratulations to u...when u recevd noi from oinp??nd any time period for acceptance or decline??
Man I mentioned the date in the comment where you just replied :O
There is no provision for declining an OINP NOI...we get 45 days to submit the application on OINP portal, if we do not submit by then, the NOI will automatically get cancelled