+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 109th draw

cousinsEE

Jan 10, 2019
I need your help. I am in the last semester of my studies here in Canada and i am eligible for FSW
I am doing my express entry profile but i want to indicate this as my current studies.

What do i fill in these areas:

Complete/full academic years?
Standing at the end of study period?
Level of education?
...awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?

If i get points for my Canadian studies my score will be 450+.

I know this might not be the forum for it but i would like to be a part of the next draw.

Let me know.

Thank you.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I need your help. I am in the last semester of my studies here in Canada and i am eligible for FSW
I am doing my express entry profile but i want to indicate this as my current studies.

Level of education?

I know this might not be the forum for it but i would like to be a part of the next draw.

Let me know.

Thank you.
You can enter only completed degree in your EE profile if you claim points, post ita you can enter those you don't claim points and current one under personal history section.

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
PCCs are valid for 6 months and medicals for 1 year, so you should be good.
countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row

It has still this special case

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I never found a good solution to that one. For me, the cure was time and graduation.

Level of education?

Let me know.

Thank you.

knight17

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
I got an ITA in this draw. I now have to complete medical. Do I need to bring the ITA message (PDF) to the hospital in order to do that? Or do I need to fill every form and submit it?

HoldingOnToHisPromise

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Is Thursday the new Wednesday? Hoping for another draw next week. The ray of hope lies on the fact that even with the 3-week gap, the score wasn't as high as we all would've expected.

SGN

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Canada
Anyone got clues on how to get a PCC from US Army base.. Bagram Airfield in question.. There are no contacts now available?

vbhar1

Jul 15, 2018
Proof of funds: Hi all, I have a query. I have received ITA. In order to show POF, can i take money from my relatives and show as proof of funds. If yes, can we do the same with any relative or only immediate family member. Also is there any gift deed required. Does it need to be notarised?

oryx_np

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Proof of funds: Hi all, I have a query. I have received ITA. In order to show POF, can i take money from my relatives and show as proof of funds. If yes, can we do the same with any relative or only immediate family member. Also is there any gift deed required. Does it need to be notarised?
Congratulations.
Yes your immediate(not any) family members only can give(not lend) you money as gift.
Yes, gift deed is required.

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
I got an ITA in this draw. I now have to complete medical. Do I need to bring the ITA message (PDF) to the hospital in order to do that? Or do I need to fill every form and submit it?
For medicals, First find a designated panel physician nearby.
You need to carry the ITA that you received as colour print, original passport, color xerox of passports first and last page, 4 passport size photographs incase your medical centre isnt eMedical enabled.

Reactions: Fayy and knight17