I just found out Egypt changed PCC document and now we need to get new ones :(
Just our luck.. i hope we’ll manage before 60 days

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
guys if we are on h1 and h4 visa in US.

In the travel history, it is mentioned :

Provide details of any trips XYZ has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see the information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each trip will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another trip.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a trip that you have already saved to the list.

This does not include our stay in the US right ?

Has XYZ, and if applicable, Xyz's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Do i have to mention my siblings and parents trips ? or husbands ?

Is there any post ITA group ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
guys if we are on h1 and h4 visa in US.

In the travel history, it is mentioned :

Provide details of any trips XYZ has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see the information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each trip will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another trip.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a trip that you have already saved to the list.

This does not include our stay in the US right ?

Has XYZ, and if applicable, Xyz's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Do i have to mention my siblings and parents trips ? or husbands ?

Is there any post ITA group ?
1. Trips between India and USA are not required to be listed.

2. You only need travel history of your husband and you. Family members in this context means you and any dependents in application who are spouse and kids.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
Could you please let me know if we need to enter our India address in the address history section,if we had just been there for vacation for a few months ?

And I am only seeing address history in my profile but not travel history section, will it appear after filling address history ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Could you please let me know if we need to enter our India address in the address history section,if we had just been there for vacation for a few months ?

And I am only seeing address history in my profile but not travel history section, will it appear after filling address history ?
address history was in contact and travel history in personal activity.. can you check once again ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Yes, I found travel history in personal activity section. Thank you.
Where is the document checklist ? Will it come only after application form submission ?

Also, i have applied for

US PCC India PCc
Medical
Reference letter from ex colleagues ( since my org is not providing it)
Bank letter I’ll issue once I have the adequate amt

Is anything else left ? Just checking if I am missing anything

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
U
Hi Guys
Post ITA while filling the application :
in the personal activities section where it is mentioned to
List any government positions (such as civil servant, police officer, an employee in a security organization) XYZ has held at any time. Include positions XYZ has held before or after retirement.
List any organizations has supported, been a member of or been associated with at any time. Include any political, social, youth or student organization, trade unions and professional associations

Let
Where is the document checklist ? Will it come only after application form submission ?

Also, i have applied for

US PCC India PCc
Medical

hi
Can we apply for medical before we submit the form??
I found 4 hospitals in my city from where cic accepts the report. Do I need to make booking right away??

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018

Also, i have applied for

US PCC India PCc
Medical

Docs checklist comes once we submit the form