+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Pay slips, income tax copy,eca, birth certificate if claiming points for sibling
Where is the document checklist ? Will it come only after application form submission ?

Also, i have applied for

US PCC India PCc
Medical
Reference letter from ex colleagues ( since my org is not providing it)
Bank letter I’ll issue once I have the adequate amt

Is anything else left ? Just checking if I am missing anything

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
Does the spouse( secondary applicant) needs to get the PCC as well. Please confirm.
Spouse needs to get PCC even if spouse is not a second applicant.

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Docs checklist comes once we submit the form
Does anyone know if I could go back and modify info in the application after submission? I want to see a list of documents but my daughters passport will be ready only at the and of January...can I enter whatever info and then go back and modify passport info once received?

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Does anyone know if I could go back and modify info in the application after submission? I want to see a list of documents but my daughters passport will be ready only at the and of January...can I enter whatever info and then go back and modify passport info once received?
Does your daughter have any other national identity document?? I feel it should work

Shruvn

Dec 22, 2018
Hi all,

My CRS score is 375 ,which I know is not competitive. My question is how can I improve my score And what are the chances of getting PNP for an Indian Lawyer ?

Thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Linus_ramuk

Dec 22, 2018
How long does it typically take to obtain PCC in India? I am planning to apply through a passport Seva Kendra office in Chennai

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi all,

My CRS score is 375 ,which I know is not competitive. My question is how can I improve my score And what are the chances of getting PNP for an Indian Lawyer ?

Thanks in advance for your valuable replies.
I believe your issue is IELTS. You must score at least 8777 (LRWS)

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Thanks for the reply ,
I got L 8, R6.5, W 6.5, S 8.5 .
You are welcome. Yes, that is the issue with your low score. I also had 368 points with L8.5, R7, S 6.5, W6 but I tried many attempts and finally got L8.5, R8, S 7.5, W7 so my CRS is now 444. Looking at your L & S, your reading score should not be lower than 7 based on your skillset, may be you had an off-day in that module.

aspirant89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hi All, Please help with my doubts.

Has [Candidate Name], and if applicable, [Candidate Name]'s family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Firstly, do all the document upload buttons allow adding single document?

1. I am single/never married. Do I need to add my parents and brothers travel history here? Since they have been entered in Family details. Or is it applicable only for dependents. - I think this would be only me as per a previous reply on this thread.

2. Also the passport, I have is a new one and the stamps are in the old one. Should I add this below along with the Bio scan page. Also a US B1/B2 visa stamping in the current passport.
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) -

3. Street Number mandatory field in Address History accepts only number. I do not have a number for my street address in India(What should I enter here, Pin code.

4. Optional Documents - I plan to sell a mutual fund and it would raise my average monthly balance in the latest month. I will right an Loe to explain, I should be adding in the Mutual fund statement below this page in the scan?

Thanks

Last edited:

Shruvn

Dec 22, 2018
You are welcome. Yes, that is the issue with your low score. I also had 368 points with L8.5, R7, S 6.5, W6 but I tried many attempts and finally got L8.5, R8, S 7.5, W7 so my CRS is now 444. Looking at your L & S, your reading score should not be lower than 7 based on your skillset, may be you had an off-day in that module.
Never thought (.5 ) will make a huge difference. Thanks again. I appreciate your help.

Do u have any idea abt PNP chances for Lawyers? If so which Province should I try for ?

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
In mumbai it takes max a week...i have called and double checked.however pcc takes time.they email our results to cic directly
I am from mumbai and my police clearance certificate was given to me the same day. Infact I was in passport office for just 2 hrs and it was done.