+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

azhar1989

Jun 7, 2018
I just have a small doubt.. i have received the ITA and will submit the docs by January 2019. My birthday falls in feb so will my points reduce then as well??
This point is clearly highlighted on the ITA itself. Please read carefully

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Lol u r telling those things. By the way I hv clients with age 34 and they got ITA with 452 points. I was at 497 at age of 28. For you one advice or one fact that u won’t expect ITA till feb end.
Someone's got egg on his face. Strangely silent. Can't imagine why.

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hello guys...please help me with some queries

1 ) what should we fill while applying for PCC? Resident permit or immigration other than citizenship?
2) i was working with a company from 2016-2017 and i left due to some personal reasons and joined back on 5dec 2018...now they told me thay they will not give me reference letter for ongoing employment but they ll give me for the time frame i have served earlier, what to do? However i do have the appointment letter.

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018

1 ) what should we fill while applying for PCC? Resident permit or immigration other than citizenship?
2) i was working with a company from 2016-2017 and i left due to some personal reasons and joined back on 5dec 2018...now they told me thay they will not give me reference letter for ongoing employment but they ll give me for the time frame i have served earlier, what to do? However i do have the appointment letter.
Guys please reply

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018

Select immigration other than citizenship
You need experience letter for employment you are claiming points. Why are they not giving you? Strange

Reactions: Reyaansonam26

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018

Also , you can tell them you need not mention experience letter word on it,you may write to whom so ever it may concern and then all details. You should not leave this job for claiming points and keep on working as they will call and verify from your employer in certain case, so maintain good terms with them ask them to prepare a letter mentioning you are still working.

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Select immigration other than citizenship
You need experience letter for employment you are claiming points. Why are they not giving you? Strange
They are giving me for the past employment but they are not giving reference letter for the rejoining i did on 5th dec 2018 (2 weeks back)

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Also , you can tell them you need not mention experience letter word on it,you may write to whom so ever it may concern and then all details. You should not leave this job for claiming points and keep on working as they will call and verify from your employer in certain case, so maintain good terms with them ask them to prepare a letter mentioning you are still working.
Yes , i am not planning to leave till i get the PR in my hand..lol ..

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Yes i know...but cic asked for proof of ongoing employment as well
If these 2 weeks are not going to change your points, then suggest you move this to your Personal History section and mention in LOE you've done so as you're not claiming points. Then you'll not require reference letter for this period.

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
If these 2 weeks are not going to change your points, then suggest you move this to your Personal History section and mention in LOE you've done so as you're not claiming points. Then you'll not require reference letter for this period.
Thanks ...i ll do the same

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
So good to see many of you so happy. it really is a good morning I guess. Congratulations to all those who have received the ITAs. For those who missed it, this draw is a real ray of hope and I hope the new year bring scores down to 430s. Keep hoping and praying. Best of luck to all.
Thank you for your reply. I had mentioned for 2 people. So i believe i just need to update the funds is it?
you can make changes when you complete the form for PR
You should mentioned your child’s details here

Reactions: rudraank

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Does history suggest a 3 week gap draw after back to back draws? I hope I can reach 440 by that time.
1st draws had 19 days gap, 13 days gap and 21 days gap in the last 3 years respectively. So it is either going to be a draw on Jan 2 (2 week gap) or Jan 9 (3 week gap).

Jan 9 looks more possible as there has never been a draw before Jan 4th. Also, Jan 1st is a holiday, so Jan 2nd would be the 1st working day for CIC in 2019 and having a draw straight away looks like a bleak scenario.

Reactions: nns14 and ibtee