+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone
I received the ITA. I am yet to furnish all the details in the form. I just wanted to know whether it is mandatory to submit all the details today itself or can I take a day or two. Also, will I get the list of docs once I submit the form. Please confirm.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone
I received the ITA. I am yet to furnish all the details in the form. I just wanted to know whether it is mandatory to submit all the details today itself or can I take a day or two. Also, will I get the list of docs once I submit the form. Please confirm.
You have 60 days to complete the forms and attach the required documents from the date of your ITA. The attachment list will appear once all forms are completed.

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hello everyone
Take your time. You have 60 days to fill the forms and complete your documentation. Be extra cautious while filling the personal history and travel history. Make sure the addresses, trips and activities you mention don't contradict with any other information in your profile.

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Is there need to mention details of travel that are not on passport, for example i entered europe through Poland and travelled other Schengen countries on train and returned back through poland. So there is not in out stamp of other nations as it is a free border zone. Senior members please advice

rudraank

Dec 18, 2018
I received the ita mail and was ecstatic. I immediately opened my profile and figured out that i have missed out mentioning my one year old as a dependent. I am a bit tensed. If i update my profile now that i have got the ita, will it be ok?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I received the ita mail and was ecstatic. I immediately opened my profile and figured out that i have missed out mentioning my one year old as a dependent. I am a bit tensed. If i update my profile now that i have got the ita, will it be ok?
Interesting question - I suppose the only impact should be on the proof of funds?

Reactions: rudraank

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Is there need to mention details of travel that are not on passport, for example i entered europe through Poland and travelled other Schengen countries on train and returned back through poland. So there is not in out stamp of other nations as it is a free border zone. Senior members please advice
As far as I know, you have to cover the stamps on your passport. So, if you entered via Poland and made an exit from some other country then you have to mention it. To be on the safe side, if you have traveled to 6 or 7 EU countries and remember the dates then do mention all.

I even mentioned the travels from country of origin to country of residence.

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
As far as I know, you have to cover the stamps on your passport. So, if you entered via Poland and made an exit from some other country then you have to mention it. To be on the safe side, if you have traveled to 6 or 7 EU countries and remember the dates then do mention all.

I even mentioned the travels from country of origin to country of residence.
Thanks, so i will mention all visits irrespective of stamps.

MVA

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
They ask for dependent details post ITA. However please confirm how much funds u have mentioned in EE profile? For 2 people or 3?

Reactions: rudraank

rudraank

Dec 18, 2018
They ask for dependent details post ITA. However please confirm how much funds u have mentioned in EE profile? For 2 people or 3?
Thank you for your reply. I had mentioned for 2 people. So i believe i just need to update the funds is it?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I had mentioned for 2 people. So i believe i just need to update the funds is it?
As such, there's no placeholder in pre-ITA EE profile to mention details of dependent children, you can do that only post-ITA. But PoF question should have mentioned 3 people. I'd suggest to update total number of people to 3, increase the PoF amount accordingly and mention in LOE about this update.

Reactions: ibtee and rudraank