+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
There will be no draw in October 2019 due to elections and ya they are giving More PNPS to help in land applicants (Specially International students) .

Manitoba and Saskatoon are still giving PNPS. So no chances of score to go down below 444.
do you challenge me that the score wont go below 444 till Oct 2019 ???? Yes or No ?

newEEonOWP

Jan 31, 2018
I increased my IELTS score and now, my CRS points increased from 437 -> 469. I am little optimistic that I will get the invite in the next draw. Is there anything which I can keep ready ? For example, Police verification. I have not requested for Reference letter from company yet.

If anyone wants to know on how my score increased : My earlier score - 437 was from CELPIP and this is the first time I wrote IELTS and have overall band score of 7.5 which shooted my CRS to 469.

Reactions: Indigrrl

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
I increased my IELTS score and now, my CRS points increased from 437 -> 469. I am little optimistic that I will get the invite in the next draw. Is there anything which I can keep ready ? For example, Police verification. I have not requested for Reference letter from company yet.

If anyone wants to know on how my score increased : My earlier score - 437 was from CELPIP and this is the first time I wrote IELTS and have overall band score of 7.5 which shooted my CRS to 469.
When did you write your ietls test ? I am waiting for my test result which I did on Dec 1.

mehrdadmf

Apr 12, 2017
If Ontario keeps this year’s pattern, they would invite ppl without job offer or French skill in Jan & Feb. But we never know. GL.
Hey,
Do you know/guess which period they might use for their search? All the range I saw on their website was from Jan1 2018 till the date of search for the current year. Will they only search in profiles submmited only in 2019 for their new year nomination?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dude ... clearly most people on the thread are annoyed !! What are you pushing for here??
He is probably just another troll.

We are all immigrants here!! You can't really judge a person is worthy to come to Canada or not based on their CRS score. Going by his own logic, myself and many others were stuck at 435 for months but people with less than 400 were invited to come to Canada through OINP. So now are people at 435 are less worthy to come to Canada than the ones who scored less than 400?

Everybody is worthy to come to Canada!!! The CRS score is like a 10000 meter race . You need to believe in yourself and work harder to reach the finish line. There are others who might get there faster but what matters at the end of the day is finishing the race. You will eventually get there but just not as fast as others :)

Last edited:

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The fact that you are already a PR of Canada, why do you still lurk at the Ray of hope thread dashing people's hopes? Does it give you cheap thrills or you have no better way to spend time in Canada? Are you a sadist!! Did you notice anyone asking for your perdictions or you just doled it out, out of disdain for people in the thread?
Because that he stated a very decent possibility. In 2 weeks is the Christmas week where Wednesday is a holiday in Ontario. So yes one of the options they have is to skip 1 week and do it after 3 or 3+ weeks. This is just a very normal logic coming from the fact that many people will take holiday on that week.
He is just using the data we have and what was experienced so far to do his predictions.
That competition is now more fierce? Well, blame it on other 95k profiles and all those that try pass 450 line, rather than on somebody that is giving our realistically looking number (also still a little bit high if predicting a draw after 4 weeks).

What is worse, to warn that it can still get a little bit worse or to constantly tell do not worry and that the number will come down (like what I have seen at least first 6 months where people with 425 to 439 points were told over and over that all they need to do is to wait for their turn).

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Those who received ITA, do you see a list of documents to upload? I thought there should be a personalised list...

Akhil Soni

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Any reason for no draw after 12days since October, the pattern that was followed by cic in first half of the year at least 3 times especially when there was a spike in the score.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Lol I said those things because those people started talking about my profession.
AND YA ONE MAJOR THING EVERY COUNTRY STOPS DIRECT IMMIGRATION PROGRAM AT ONE POINT WHEN THEIR COUNTRY HAS ENOUGH PEOPLE.

according to sources CONSERVATIVES will win and they will stop giving this many ITAS. Next year will be hard as well because during election time there will be no draw for the whole month. And than conservatives will reduce numbers of ITA and ultimately CRS will go up.
I'm pretty sure Conservatives won't win. The worst situation is that the Liberal will form a minority gov. However, that's still a big loss to them. But for us, at least, we still have a chance to immigrate to Canada :)

Reactions: journey21

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Those who received ITA, do you see a list of documents to upload? I thought there should be a personalised list...

The actual application is a separate form. If you're seeing "transmitted", that's your expression of interest.

Start/continue the new application. It'll have a few more details it wants. Fill them all in and select continue. Then you'll be asked for the paperwork and be given the chance to upload.

Reactions: ECLN

Ovcar

Mar 16, 2018
NOC Code......
Dear all, I have tried posting questions on post-Ita forum but have received no answer for the past 20 days. Please take a look at the post below and if anyone has any suggestion please reply

1. OvcarFull Member

#9225Nov 27, 2018 at 11:48 PM
    Dear forum members,

I hope that I will get my invitation to apply really soon.

In the meantime, I am trying to get all the documents in ready-to-be-issued state.

I know that this question has been answered at least hundred of times on many forums but I am going to ask it once more because, after spending immense amount of money and time I do not want to take any risk in the post-ITA stage. Del Piero, Maverick and Stanlee please forgive me for asking it :)

My question is about spouse work history when work experience is gained outside Canada so it does not gain us any points. Following your advices I removed it from her work history and am planning to enter the same in the personal history post-ITA. As many of us here, I do not want to spend a lot of money on translating her contracts and other proofs of work exp (ref letters would be impossible to get). On the other hand, I feel that the right thing to do would be to put that in work history (I know that many of you have reported problem with the system asking you to upload documents in that case).

Having said all of the above, I found the following section about documents for spouse work exp on official website.

Proof of work experience

Individuals who must submit this documentation
    • The principal applicant
    • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)

Therfore I thought of showing her all work experience and attaching LOE in document holders for spouse work exp which would along other things clearly state:
    Documents for spouse work experience were not attached as we have not claimed any points for it, it was gained outside Canada and is not in the list of required documents in your website which can be seen in the link below.

Please give me your opinion on the above

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html