+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
The ray of hope thread is not about being complacent. We should always be looking for possible ways to improve our scores. The point of this thread is to help each other with exactly that...looking at the reality of the pool and offering advice on best options.

It should never be about killing hope and I find that some posts offer only negative perspectives.
3 week draw is not far from reality right?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
The ray of hope thread is not about being complacent. We should always be looking for possible ways to improve our scores. The point of this thread is to help each other with exactly that...looking at the reality of the pool and offering advice on best options.

It should never be about killing hope and I find that some posts offer only negative perspectives.
And should definitely not be about telling people on an immigration forum , “we would like immigration numbers decreased” that’s what bothered us, but hey everyone gives advice, we don’t mind realistic.

Reactions: ibtee

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018

@zamnam did you max out your points? Current scenario suggests that you are good to go if a draw happens on monday not wednesday!

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017

No one is killing anyone’ Hope. It’s just fact. my predictions were right because my whole team calculate numbers every week.

Do you know we try to find out how many people are giving IELTS and than we see how many PNPS are given and so many other things we see and than we come to prediction. Prediction is not to kill anyone’s hope it is just to show the clear image .

Reactions: Goyalharsh85

MVA

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
No one is killing anyone’ Hope. It’s just fact. my predictions were right because my whole team calculate numbers every week.

Do you know we try to find out how many people are giving IELTS and than we see how many PNPS are given and so many other things we see and than we come to prediction. Prediction is not to kill anyone’s hope it is just to show the clear image .
It’s not about the fact. The tone u are using now to present a fact is correct and I guess many people won’t get angry coz of this but the tone which u used earlier was really rude. Be a lil empathetic as u must have also been in the same boat sometime.

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
It’s not about the fact. The tone u are using now to present a fact is correct and I guess many people won’t get angry coz of this but the tone which u used earlier was really rude. Be a lil empathetic as u must have also been in the same boat sometime.
I was in same boat but It’s about fact whether u tell in good tone or in bad tone fact remains fact. And our predictions in past sometimes went wrong but we learnt from those things and now our predictions are almost right . In this draw 78 people from our visa office got ITA( inland) and 61 (OUTLAND) .

MVA

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
It’s not only u whose predictions are almost right.. there are many people in this group who predicted the correct score and multiple times they predicted it correctly so that doesn’t mean those people have any right to disgrace other people coz just their guess thing worked. Anyway this time u are talking sensibly so peace. And with ur correct predictions if u ll be humble too then people will come up to u asking for the same and respect u as well..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can see the frustration here. I was stuck at 435 for months!! Finally, I took one last chance to improve my score and it worked and now I have received my ITA and waiting patiently for golden mail.

So never lose hope guys!! If there is even 1% chance to increase your score. You should go with it

mehrdadmf

Apr 12, 2017
445 is the new 440. :(
Guys,
Stay strong
There were 743+530 provincial nominations in this draw as well as accumulated 440-450 candidates due to the delay we had two draws back. So this score makes sense, don’t loose hope , it will drop soon, especially if we observe a bact-to-back draws.

Reactions: Zigzag85

aspirant89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
If Wes is sending back maximum number of applications back to Indian Universities for verification, then it would mean a delay in the ECA processing. Especially with their rule changes from December 1st. Could it cause a reduction in the number of daily applications from current levels in the near future?

Last edited:
Reactions: ibtee

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
As per trend there are two draws in last month of year regardless of Christmas/New Year etc...

In 2015, Last draw occurred on 18th Dec
2016 on 22nd Dec
2017 on 20th

So keep your hopes high and try to get CRS score of at least 445 to remain in safe zone for year 2019....

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Dear All,

Would need some expert advise as i unexpectedly received an invite to apply.

I am an inland applicant in Canada since 2nd Jan 2017 and was expecting to complete 2 years early next month. Also my date and month of birth is 28th Dec.

Have received an invite on 450 points, as they are counting my experience as 2 years(Actual experience is 1 year, 11 months, 10 days).

Should i accept this invite, is there a chance of rejection in this case if i go ahead? Please suggest.
Go ahead apply with the current invite if by the date you submit your app you meet all the category requirements i.e the AOR date. Don't wait for the next. AOR date is your Lock-In date when all the details in your app should be TRUE.

I have seen people get ITA even before their IELTS TRF arrives by just putting in their online score and predicting TRF number - and later updating the exact one in the APR.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IRCC may give a twist with a less than 2 week draw to close the year. Possibly 24th, Monday? In which case scores will fall to 441 atleast. A christmas present possibly? Although this is holiday season it may not amount to weeks together of holidays for EVERYONE - some IRCC officers will keep working (maybe non-christians? In fact minister of immigration is Hussein who is not a christian) and a draw is very likely to occur again this year.

If next draw is in Jan then 450+ is inevitable - which still should not be a cause for worry if your birthday is later in the year. The score SHOULD touch 440s again, early next year.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Any hope for crs 444 or shall I stop dreaming about Canada and work on improving my life in India itself. I was so confident about today’s draw but all went in vein.
Get your documents ready. Just around the corner.

MVA

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Get your documents ready. Just around the corner.
Almost all the documents are ready coz I recieved ITA in October but coz of one silly mistake I need to reject it. Now I am regretting. Waiting from past 3 draws to get the ITA.