+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 106th draw

Mozijikuu

Jul 3, 2018
HELP ANYONE?

my spouse has completed 3 years of a 4 year bachelors education (hasn't graduated yet) and her ECA by WES states her equalivency result as "three years of undergraduate study" this result is not listed in the ECA results list in the IRCC website. When I enter her education details in express entry profile, I enlist her bachelors education as "in progress" and select "high-school diploma" for the final question (the equalivency) she does not get any points but if I complete that part for high school (without mentioning her 3 years of undergraduate study) she gets 2 points. What should I do? If I continue with only listing high school, is the current ECA (evaluating her 3 years of uncomplete study) enough to prove her high school diploma? I am afraid of rejection for mispresentation if I do something wrong.

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
Considering the past trends and 3900 ITAs, I think it is unlikely that score will go beyond 444. Most likely, scores will be 443-444 but the tie breaker date will be at least 2 months or more.
It doesn't make sense to have a tie breaker beyond 2 months since October 29th draw was 442.Thats the max cut off date they could have for a score of 443-444 since the rest would have already gotten an ITA on 29 th October's draw.

Reactions: ibtee

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
It doesn't make sense to have a tie breaker beyond 2 months since October 29th draw was 442.Thats the max cut off date they could have for a score of 443-444 since the rest would have already gotten an ITA on 29 th October's draw.
That's a good catch. However, the same can't be said for 442 and below as they can have earlier tie breaker dates.